• Jupiler
    • Brand Bier
    • Schultenbrau
    • Guiness
    • Blanche beer
    • I don't drink beer
    • Stella Artois
    • Duvel

Hertog Jan and Jupiler as #1. But since both are quite expensive, and I live about 10km from the brewery of Bavaria, Bavaria will work too :P

But those are just regular beer, if I want something more special I'd go for La Trappe, Westmalle and St. Feullien (Blond and Triple especially). Or whatever non-dark beer from the tap.

Bavaria? never, here in netherlands Bavaria is the worst think what we have here :blink:

Better Hertog Jan or Heineken

There is more overlap between HJ and Bavaria than between HJ and Heineken, Heineken is very bitter.

Anyway, since you're from "boven de rivieren" ("above the rivers" / everything north of the Meuse), you obviously can't like Bavaria. Don't worry, it's quite common :P

These are lagers guys! >.<

Real beers: Bishops Finger (or as I call it; Nun's Delight xD), Fullers ESB, Marstons Old Empire, and so many more.

Screw lager xD Drink beer!

7 votes for I don't drink beer (4 + 3 from the heineken )

bavaria never taste it so dunno if it's even worse then heineken ^^

This list really isn't big enough: wanted to vote for Vedett or Duvel

Missing beers:

- Stella Artois

- Duvel

- Vedett

- Maes

- Leffe

- La Chouffe

- Westvleteren

This are just a couple of the Belgium beers ^^

Feel free to add beers

These are lagers guys! >.<

Real beers: Bishops Finger (or as I call it; Nun's Delight xD), Fullers ESB, Marstons Old Empire, and so many more.

Screw lager xD Drink beer!

Lagers (pale lagers) are a form/type of beer and are the most consumed in the world....

I drink mostly lagers because I find them the most refreshing. But I do appreciate a nice ale or stout once in a while.

Ithaca brewing company makes some of my favorite beers

http://www.ithacabeer.com/index2.php

Gorges Smoked Porter

Availability: Sept. - Dec.

As sumptuous as it is dark, this porter is full-bodied with big fruit ale notes and leaves a nice toasted head.

I live in the states and have only heard of Heineken and Guiness on that list. My fav beers are wheat beers, such as Heifeweizen. Lately I have been drinking alot of Sam Adams Summer brew.

I LOL @ ppl who said they don't drink beer. Even if you don't prefer beer, most everyone enjoys a nice beer once and while or if it's the only alcohol around :)

DrJoske:

Ever had Westvleteren? Still wanting to try it, but it's damn hard to get it. All trappist beers are good, but I personally prefer Westmalle and La Trappe, the others are generally to dark for me. But even a Rochefort 10 is a good end for an evening.

Ow, and Bavaria is brewed at the same location as cheap-ass beer in the Netherlands (Schultenbräu, Euroshopper, etc). I think it tastes a lot like Dommelsch, but that is even less known than Bavaria.

In the south people are whining about Heineken, Amstel and Grolsch. Although they have a point ( :P ), I haven't met many people who rather drink a coke than beer, if everyone else just grab one and enjoy it.