corona (ehhh it's ok for lager)

Double bastard ale

Rogue Beers

Old dead guy ale

Lionshead Ale

Dogfish head ales

Lowenbrau

Red stripe

I used to brew about 8 liters of pale ale at a time but it takes to long with my setup. I'll just buy it from a store lol! Same as wine. Wine is very easy to make and once you get it right quite potent and tasty. All you need is 100% fruit juice of your choice, sugar, 2-liter bottles, balloons, brewers yeast, cheese cloth, and time :)

I like Becks and Kronenbourg if i do not drink it all myself which is not very often

Set some beer traps for snails or slugs they will die from any left over beer and they will not eat all your plants as well lol

Well being from Chicago Goose Island was the beer I drank most. Goose Island is the only island on the Chicago River in Illinois. It is an artificial island, formed by the North Branch of the Chicago River on the west and the North Branch Canal on the east. Summertime was my favorite.

Visit the site. Goose Island Just for the heck of it click "No" first before you enter. Worth a good laugh.

I like Becks and Kronenbourg if i do not drink it all myself which is not very often

Set some beer traps for snails or slugs they will die from any left over beer and they will not eat all your plants as well lol

i like kronenbourg, just like 1664

Im a long time beerloving guys living is spain,where they dont know how to make beer,so its a bit like hell for me.Once in a while i go to polish shop and i get myself a decent beer (Zubr,Perla,Zywiec,Okocim..the list is endless).Nothing beats European beers,thats for sure.Damn,ive had so many good bears from different parts of the world,i dont have a favorite.But curse the spaniards for making so awful beer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...