Photos Pictures of your pets

2 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Bites?

He bites only me since I've been playing with him like that since he was a baby. He likes to test out how hard can he bite and when i say OYYY MATE he loosens the grip xD

He's aggressive towards other male dogs tho 😕

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 1

On 5/8/2018 at 7:29 PM, audrey said:

He bites only me since I've been playing with him like that since he was a baby. He likes to test out how hard can he bite and when i say OYYY MATE he loosens the grip xD

He's aggressive towards other male dogs tho 😕

My mum's cat is like that! Everybody runs away freakishly because he claws but he doesn't really claw to hurt. I could play with him for 20 minutes (and my hand would bleed all right) but as soon as I say anything close to "Ouch", even fake, he'll freeze his paws and nails, look up for 3 seconds and slowly back out his paws ^^

Also bites when you try to pet him, my mum calls it "lovebites". Doesn't hurt but it feels weird. Like having wet sandpaper go over your skin.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

• 2 weeks later...

That´s my kitty cat. (Name: Lucky)

Hungry maschine 😄

DSC_0004.JPG

IMG_20141208_020646.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2