The Walking Dead

thundercunt

I'm just glad Hershel is dead, now if they would kill off Karl I would be even more happy :P

I'm going to push you down stairs. Hershel was nice.. he didn't deserve to die.

Governor dead.. nice. But eh.. they can find a new place to live. The governor being dead is the worst part.

• Like 2

You dont watch Talking Dead?

The Governor is DEAD for sure.

I'm not sure about that, it looks like they didn't want to show us he's really dead (such as Hershel when they show his head cut off) in case they want him to come back with an improbable survivor story (i.e somebody found him almost dead and healed him) ...

And nope i just download every episode the day after it's released on US tv and there ain't Talking Dead lol

ok my ? is where is the baby i know they be fine i sure there going to find a new place to live but like wtf the bus just leaves them all there like that i wonder how many esp it going to take for them to find one another again 

I'm going to push you down stairs. Hershel was nice.. he didn't deserve to die.

Governor dead.. nice. But eh.. they can find a new place to live. The governor being dead is the worst part.

Watch it last night it was awesome.Poor Hershel will be a big loss and the Governor deserved to die in the end he was mad 

ok my ? is where is the baby i know they be fine i sure there going to find a new place to live but like wtf the bus just leaves them all there like that i wonder how many esp it going to take for them to find one another again

The baby was picked up by tyresse. U can see that tyresse running under the walkway as the last blast from the tank before daryl destroys it.

My prediction for the return in feb 2014 of season 4. Is that the group will be seperated.

-------------------------

Tyresse

The 2 young sisters

judith

--------------------------

Daryl

beth

Maggie

sonya

bob

Glenn and the bus with the ex governors people/ sick people.

Rick

Carl

Im not sure where michonne will be, i didnt see her placement with anyone after helping kill governor.

I think the next season every one will survive in smaller groups may die trying to find each other again.

• Like 1

I'm going to push you down stairs. Hershel was nice.. he didn't deserve to die.

Hershel was nice, but I just never found him interesting is all hehe.. 

• 2 months later...