The Walking Dead

thundercunt

I don't know what 10 pages is about and I saw this program getting good rate too , I saw first 3 episodes .. didn't like it and deleted all seasons.   Though I started watching other.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorites---there are so many directions the plot can go---eventually they are going to run into what's left of the government in some bunker.  The wife thinks its just blood and gore, but then, she's a quilter, lol. 

I was kinda set back by the appearance of Michael Kudlitz who was "Bull" in Band of Brothers.  He looks younger now than then.

He is playing almost the same character.  Just needs a half chewed cigar.

I feel that the new place they arrived at is not the heaven they think it is.  I have seen this scenario in other movies before.  Everything is cool,

when you get there, but then it turns into a living hell and you cant get out.

I was kinda set back by the appearance of Michael Kudlitz who was "Bull" in Band of Brothers.  He looks younger now than then.

He is playing almost the same character.  Just needs a half chewed cigar.

I feel that the new place they arrived at is not the heaven they think it is.  I have seen this scenario in other movies before.  Everything is cool,

when you get there, but then it turns into a living hell and you cant get out.

Haha I thought the same thing when I saw him make his first appearance!

And definitely, you can tell that something is wrong with terminus. 

This series is very well done, but in the last episode of last season... the whole chapter is great, but that moment when Rick introduces the stuffed bunny inside the bag... omgwtfbbq How could they fail to put so evident that stuffed bunny for the love of god!! :cry

I've read somewhere that one of the main characters will face a tragic death on S5 o.O tragic death= skinned, deboned, eaten? Hehe...Glenn perhaps? Who do you think?

I've read somewhere that one of the main characters will face a tragic death on S5 o.O tragic death= skinned, deboned, eaten? Hehe...Glenn perhaps? Who do you think?

Nah, Glenn is a ninja warrior :P I have no idea, it could be anyone...