The Walking Dead

thundercunt

what do you walking dead fanatics think is going to happen in the second half of season 3... I think Darryl and Earl escape Woodbury

Merel* :P and I hope the escape!! Daryl is my favorite character!!

Really hoping to see the Governor go into the prison and start a battle there while Daryl and his brother already escaped to the prison so it'll be like a human vs human vs zombies sorta deal.

human vs human vs zombies= Zombies win!

that kid shoots well S3E8

have you guys not read the comics?

The story is just being referenced off of the comics.

In the comics the zombies that were in Hershel's farm kill his family and Hershel threatened to kill them at gunpoint, Otis never dies, Shane is killed even before going to the farm. In the prison Hershel's daughter is murdered by one of the inmates, and if I'm not mistaken Michone (the badass black girl) gets raped by the governor.

A few more parts of the comic involve Glenn and Rick and Michone looking at the heli crash instead of Andrea and Michone, and Rick loses part of his hand if I'm not mistaken.

Haven't read the comics in a while but just letting you know that just because it's based on the comics doesn't mean it's going to be exactly like the comics.

Does anyone agree that the first season was awesome but the following where slightly soapy with much drama and not enough zombie action?!

I do

But she dont knows what happen to them all...i just hate the way they end this episode :S

I still hope she dies the wet twat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...