The Walking Dead

thundercunt

• 3 months later...

The walking dead just makes me sad when they kill off the main characters so often like they do. D: I know it wouldn't be entertaining if everybody lived but jeez, they're getting me right in the feels this show is. My favorite characters would have to be Rick, Darryl, and Michonne.  I wish it was Carl that they take, but I know it won't be him.

• 3 weeks later...

i am 100% sure it will not be rick or  darryl rick keep  darryl in his place and darryl keep rick in his place so i don't think there going to kill him off maybe the old woman or someone as who has been with them  along time not sure tho but i don't think it will be rick or darryl 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This show is so good! I love the drama and how in the early seasons the zombies are the monsters everyone is trying to stop. But in later seasons the zombies are just the backdrop, and the people are the real monsters...or try to survive and not become a monster. In the middle of Season 4 now-- so intense! Im always afraid of who they are going to kill off next.

• 2 weeks later...

Premiere Episode of Season 5 was GREAT. Im glad they gave us more that they usually did. I wont say anything to spoil it if any of you haven't watched it :) Lots of feels and action though :)

• Like 2

Premiere Episode of Season 5 was GREAT. Im glad they gave us more that they usually did. I wont say anything to spoil it if any of you haven't watched it :) Lots of feels and action though :)

yeah this first episode was simply awesome  :thumbsup  :thumbsup