The Walking Dead

thundercunt

Just watched the premiere and second episode last night. SO GOOD!! Man did they want to show the audience they were going to bring it this season. Way to show 'em they're f-n with the wrong people, Rick!

Last night's episode was a sleeper. I was glad to know what's going on with Beth , but a whole show? Hopefully there's going to be more action the next show. They left us in a lurch last week with "who the hell did Daryl bring back to the church if not Beth?" quoted from my wife after last night's episode. She is obsessed with that man. She gets more jealous of girls in that show, when they like him she wishes them to get bit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, let's regroup here.  What are the writers setting us up for, in the coming episodes?

Mr. germ warfare fixit guy is a fake, so no road trip to DC.  Beth is back.  Crossbow guy and his woman are chasing cars.

We have nut jobs running a police state in Atlanta.  So what else could we add to this stew?

We need an Air Force Colonel who loves the smell of napalm in the morning.  Thats who we need.

or

We need an Army Colonel with his select band of men, who are rather Inglorius, to start kicking some zombie ass.

If I saw a whole area like they did last week, full of zombies,  I would love to have about 4000 rounds of 7.62 and a sniper scope.  Yee haw!

• 11 months later...

For those who haven't watched it yet, I strongly recommand 'Fear the walking dead'. Excellent too...

S01 ended (only 6 episodes), S02 coming next.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3743822/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

• Like 1

For those who haven't watched it yet, I strongly recommand 'Fear the walking dead'. Excellent too...

S01 ended (only 6 episodes), S02 coming next.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3743822/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

It was pretty good but I thought the last episode came too quick and was poorly put together...Definitely not The Walking Dead

It was pretty good but I thought the last episode came too quick and was poorly put together...Definitely not The Walking Dead

I can't tell, I planned to watch the 6th episode tonight, didn't see it yet. :ph34r::rolleyes:

But it's a good alternative to wait for the latest season of Walking Dead to be completed (I only watch seasons once they're completed, to see all episodes at a row in several days).