ET Server Welcome our new Staff member!

GHARIB

Hello gents and ladies, good morning!

I would like to thanks each one of you that congrats me here or in game, much appreciated for all those kind words ❤️ 

Every promo for me, it´s an opportunity to renew my votes to this clan that gave me a lot. A lot of good friends, good opponents, a lot of learning becoz we deal with so many ppl during the days and it´s all for the greater good, to feed our biggest et community with the best we can offer. 

It´s good to start a new fresh position with my nudes around servers, thx @yaku nab master for it 😄 

@D..X all good about forum group. I know DD is very busy at RL. When time comes, he will do it, thank you!

For the last, i´ll always be here to help those in need. My pm is opened, love you all ❤️ 

Edited by !MX
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

• Leader

@!MX If this was the "Old Days", with the previous version of the form software, you would have run out of 'reactions' long ago, let alone all of those 

reaction_love.png

😄 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

@!MX If this was the "Old Days", with the previous version of the form software, you would have run out of 'reactions' long ago, let alone all of those 

reaction_love.png

😄 

Yeaaaa!! I still remember about this old software. I did suffer sometimes becoz of it 😄 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Platinum VIP

Congrats MX, my man !! 

Really happy for you, and also good to see you more active lately, S1 missed you 😄

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Betinho said:

Gratz !Mx  !! lets dance with bahia music!

Nothing better than with these great singers from Bahia:

hahahahah yeaaa, you forgot a few ones, but they are good here in carnival! 

• Like 2