2022- Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

von Rantala

• Leader
8 hours ago, rMks said:

not sure where u guys get this long digit number ID 🙄 )

I was puzzled, too, and the same with @Betinho's donation.  I saw in your Contact Us message that you had donated via a Credit card and not with Paypal.  Those Long Numbers come with the payment receipts from PayPal.  It looks like Credit Card donators are given an FA-generated Transacion Numbers of 4 digits.

The software here that adds donation amounts to each of our donation records is not trusted, so they have to be manually confirmed and added to our profiles.  Only a very few FA admins can do that.

VIP donations & subscriptions should be automatic, too, but sometimes there are glitches. 

Donations and VIP levels will not appear instantly.  People should give them a few days to appear.  I don't think that FA wants to pay for the cost of software to give faster responses.  We have a Store, but it is definitely not on the level of Amazon and other sites. 😄 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

I was puzzled, too, and the same with @Betinho's donation.  I saw in your Contact Us message that you had donated via a Credit card and not with Paypal.  Those Long Numbers come with the payment receipts from PayPal.  It looks like Credit Card donators are given an FA-generated Transacion Numbers of 4 digits.

The software here that adds donation amounts to each of our donation records is not trusted, so they have to be manually confirmed and added to our profiles.  Only a very few FA admins can do that.

VIP donations & subscriptions should be automatic, too, but sometimes there are glitches. 

Donations and VIP levels will not appear instantly.  People should give them a few days to appear.  I don't think that FA wants to pay for the cost of software to give faster responses.  We have a Store, but it is definitely not on the level of Amazon and other sites. 😄 

Well, that would not be the only novelty my dear friend @RedBaird, also those who make donations by credit card never appear in their profile, that is, it is as if they had never donated, but look at my profile (I remember having made several donations), always by credit card, since my country has restrictions on the use of paypal (I have no idea why, it must be due to the economic situation) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Betinho said:

also those who make donations by credit card never appear in their profil

DareDevil will see these posts the next time that he checks this topic.

• Like 2

• Inactive Member
3 minutes ago, Betinho said:

Well, that would not be the only novelty my dear friend @RedBaird, also those who make donations by credit card never appear in their profile, that is, it is as if they had never donated, but look at my profile (I remember having made several donations), always by credit card, since my country has restrictions on the use of paypal (I have no idea why, it must be due to the economic situation) 

yes, same thing happening to me dude :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • daredevil changed the title to 2022- Donations - Post in this topic once you donate
  • daredevil locked and unpinned this topic