2022- Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

von Rantala

I put down $20 for the ET servers I've personally been able to visit for a decade now (at least whenever I've felt like playing).

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 2/8/2022 at 3:50 AM, mehmet said:
10 $
Transaction ID: 20925137589139723

Monthly installment payment for lvl 4  @RendeL  (I heard that some of them are given lvl 4 for free! i will research it)

z.thumb.png.0cb4dbb1fc9478f4ee5f4336dbe9d95d.png

I guess some things just haven't improved. @daredevil

Sorry mate, you been misinformed. You can t purchase the lvl 4 / clan friend level .  They are givin by leaders under specific circumstences. 

If you look at the vip package, you ll see full description of the 3 level available. Vip silver, Vip gold and Vip Platnium . 

Edit:  also, i looked at the screenshot you shared and you selected donation for "servers and web hosting"  and "ETpro gathering" .   You need to select the VIP Package in the store  to purchase a VIP package . 

Edited by Eazy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Eazy said:

Sorry mate, you been misinformed. You can t purchase the lvl 4 / clan friend level .  They are givin by leaders under specific circumstences. 

If you look at the vip package, you ll see full description of the 3 level available. Vip silver, Vip gold and Vip Platnium . 

Edit:  also, i looked at the screenshot you shared and you selected donation for "servers and web hosting"  and "ETpro gathering" .   You need to select the VIP Package in the store  to purchase a VIP package .

Thank you for the information. I never bought those packages because I don't feel like a '' Vip '':) I know these ,It will be helpful for those who don't know. I wanted to put a little smile on the faces of people who know me

The reason I shared the screenshot was to show that the donation in the profile is not equal to the real donation.  I thought this was fixed but it didn't

Thx @Eazy

11.png.2e5654dff045b7b8532d5e9b991db822.png

For some reason this came to mind, more money less chat ..

Transaction ID: 040455448G687253V

2 $

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 4

• Administrators
14 hours ago, mehmet said:

I thought this was fixed but it didn't

Looks like the code only fixed on manual edit... not on further donation. Back to developer. I will keep you posted. Thanks for tagging me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• daredevil changed the title to 2022- Donations - Post in this topic once you donate
  • daredevil locked and unpinned this topic