Line Out is Quasi-Back!!

Line Out

Hey F|A...its Line Out.   I was a member back in....uh.....2012 was the last time i was on.   you know....life happened and now that im MUCH older, i seem to have time to paly again........

for all of you SUPER OLD dogs, i was a founding member of MIA (Nervous, 420, ToySoldier and me).      Im pretty sure they are all in jail or in hiding from the goverment.   :)     

Anyway.....HI.    

• Like 7

I saw you take a sneak peek on hardcore today. Welcome back! 

Remember to remove the fa tags before joining our servers until your ID is verified and your level is set or the server will automatically kick you. 😛

• Like 2

• Leader
2 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

until your ID is verified

Although his profile shows him as an Inactive Member, he is not actually in the clan.  His Trial app was denied some years ago, due to inactivity.  (or so my search so far has found :hmm )  We could start the process again.  

He will need to add his S:ET GUID to his profile, too.  Things have changed since those ancient days!  😄 

• Like 2

Welcome back mate!

Yes, you will see that some things are different now. Like, Cheep getting older and we can kill him more easily now ^_^ 

• Haha 1