Line Out is Quasi-Back!!

Line Out

There is two differents guids to add in your profile information (or three if you play on nitmod too ) 

The PB one  on the tutorial Mraw posted above which is W:ET GUID in your profile 

And the Silent one for the Silent Server which is S:ET GUID in your profile 

You can found a video tutorial for both guids here ( The links of the tutorial in txt version are also in the post ) 

Feel free to send me a PM if you need more help

• Like 2

On 7/27/2021 at 2:44 AM, RedBaird said:

Although his profile shows him as an Inactive Member, he is not actually in the clan.  His Trial app was denied some years ago, due to inactivity.  (or so my search so far has found :hmm )  We could start the process again.  

He will need to add his S:ET GUID to his profile, too.  Things have changed since those ancient days!  😄 

It seems that it's good for the silent guid :) 
Let's go for reactivation now I hope ;) 

• Leader
18 hours ago, mraw435 said:

@Line Out here is a helpful thread with walkthrough:

12 hours ago, DeKing said:

There is two differents guids to add in your profile information (or three if you play on nitmod too ) 

You can found a video tutorial for both guids here ( The links of the tutorial in txt version are also in the post ) 

Feel free to send me a PM if you need more help

1 hour ago, DeKing said:

It seems that it's good for the silent guid :) 
Let's go for reactivation now I hope ;) 

Well, you guys really helped!  He has all three ET:mods' GUIDs in his profile now.  I will double-check them later.

This also means that @Line Out got right onto the job and knows how to follow instructions well! 😄 Those are good signs for a re-applicant (if he so wishes later).  Mr. Out can read the forums and get to know the Clan-Members on his fav servers.  

• 100 1

• 2 weeks later...