Pineapple on Pizza ???

DJ aka GDR DJ

Pineapple on Pizza ???  

157 members have voted

1. 1. do you like pineapple on pizza ???

• Inactive Member

TBH I dont have problem at all with it to eat it BUT.........

I would never ever order it or buy it by myself 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

On 5/29/2022 at 7:53 AM, Vice86 said:

Soo..
I have one question,

Is Pizza Bolognese cultural Approbation? Since pizza is from naples and Bolognese from Bologna?
But both are italian (except for naples, Vedi Napoli e poi muori)...

And then again, there are people out there doing pineapples on a pizza, which is even worse... 

Any thouhts about pizza Bolognese?

https://www.crustkingdom.com/did-pizza-originate-in-china/

this is interesting cuz i was always told and thought pizza originated from china well i guess im partly right.lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 7/18/2022 at 3:39 PM, Eireannanl said:

Doesn't things which gives some specific taste give food different taste? I mean, do you eat only one specific type pizza?

If you'll imagine for example baguette instead of pizza base .... would you eat baguette with piece of pineapple? (UK - don't come to me with baguette with ham, pineapple and cheese please) .... Or Pineapple with touch of tomato sauce? Or pineapple with cheese? Some things work together, some just don't. 

• Love 1
  • 100 1

Um.. yes, I would eat baguette with pineapple chunks, ham and cheese :D. That pineapple won't be cold though (or room temp.), it would be heated up like rest of the baguette.

Ps. why did you choose baguette (out of curiousity :))

• Surprise 1

1 hour ago, Eireannanl said:

Um.. yes, I would eat baguette with pineapple chunks, ham and cheese :D. That pineapple won't be cold though (or room temp.), it would be heated up like rest of the baguette.

Ps. why did you choose baguette (out of curiousity :))

Baguette cos it's similar to pizza (bread) dough. Btw. don't get me wrong, I love pineapple, just on it's own. Funny fact - I think it was somewhere in Africa (probably not just there) they apparently use pineapple when cooking beef stews as it contains some enzyme which helps to break meat so it cooks much faster then classical stews, almost "a la minute".  (you can try to put small slice of fresh pineapple under your top lip, it gets pretty nasty soon :) )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In my country, you put pinnapple on a pizza, you go straight to jail, no trial nothing. You only think about putting pinnapple on the pizza straight to jail. You look at pinapple while eating pizza, straight to jail. We got special prison for people who likes pinnapple on pizza.... 😉

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

On 7/21/2022 at 2:56 PM, Eireannanl said:

It's Enzyme Bromelain  😄 "flesh eating enzyme"

I've used it before as a meat tenderizer/marinade, smells great on the grill.  But never on Pizza!!!!!!!!

• Like 2