ET Hardcore My cat is becoming an issue with game play

Blunt

Anybody else have this problem? My cat seems to be attention starved and is coming a PEBCAK.  I actually played a few times with her there, until she hits the keyboard with her feet messing game play.

(excuse the messy desk)

image.png.beb2867b7292dbc327c91a054d2991e2.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Love 8

First to say, whatever cat or dog need attention 80% of the time at a day, and they need that human comfort. 

Second to say Whatever cats or dogs do when they come in contact with the screen, they know they have stronger and sharper eyesight, and if they come in contact with the screen they see their reflection, they are also interested in everything that happens around them and want to be the center of attention. If you have any fun toys, let them play during your game.

As soon i Start to play my little dog  comes to me with his toyand i have to stop and give him attention otherwise He is barking and start Ing to scratch my leg

• Like 2

Jealousy 😛 Mine do exactly the same as on your picture @Blunt, he's sitting in front on the screen to make me looking at him ^^ 

I take it on my knees, and he fall asleep, it's a little handicap but less than if he was on the keyboard 😄 

But a cat who's purring on your knees and give you all his confidence have no price ! 

He his less ennoying when I play ET than when I take my breakfast 😅

• Like 1

• Leader
5 hours ago, Blunt said:

a PEBCAK

Webopedia definition : " PEBCAK is technical support shorthand (slang) for "Problem Exists between Chair and Keyboard". Generally this term is used by technical support personnel to describe a problem that was caused by the computer user as opposed to a technical problem with the physical computer equipment. "

What is it called when they are On the Keyboard? 😄  PEOTK? 

• Haha 3

• Leader
4 hours ago, Night Train said:

they are also interested in everything that happens around them

I wonder if the quickly moving hands excite their Hunter Instincts?  "What is the Big One chasing after there with its paws?"

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...