ET Fun #1 Ingame Screenshots

daredevil

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, 2rk said:

loollll 😊 i guess they are hitting bots 

Nop full server - old days :) The days when people played as a team and no one whinned for OMG mortar mortar this and that. It was fun server - and people played has fun.  Like no anti rush was required. Defending team really defending well and attacking team attacked like their is no tomorrow.  

It was like bring out any weapon and we will still kill you. Ding ding ding!

fullpub.JPG

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, daredevil said:

Down the memory lane - I found one - 

45.JPG

That’s just awesome !! 😆 would need some serious feild op action for that freakin great pic lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, daredevil said:

Nop full server - old days :) The days when people played as a team and no one whinned for OMG mortar mortar this and that. It was fun server - and people played has fun.  Like no anti rush was required. Defending team really defending well and attacking team attacked like their is no tomorrow.  

fullpub.JPG

Oh man, there's some old names on there!

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Administrators
1 hour ago, kajto3 said:

Yesterday night was trying to find same.. but couldn't find it.. so created new one. I remember having one. May be ID changed after forum upgrade? Time to figure out.

• Platinum VIP
10 hours ago, daredevil said:

fullpub.JPG

These pings are spooky high :0

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

These pings are spooky high :0

That was the beauty - yet people played happily. In last 10 years ISP infrastructure has improved big time from dial up/DSL to cable. That's why now a days when I see someone complaining for like +/- 20 ping difference- i just move along. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I didn't want to make a new topic for this, but some "mistakas" have been found, written in yellow :D
With other words, just a few typing errors right there.⤵️ (Jay2/Jay3, I have no info about other servers)

2019-02-15-173808-sw_oasis_b3.jpg

2019-02-15-173952-sw_oasis_b3.jpg

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Ftwo said:

With other words, just a few typing errors right there.⤵️ (Jay2/Jay3, I have no info about other servers)

Fixed typo's on jay2 and jay3 :D U little late in finding it! @n3g4n poked me few days back and i had fixed on jay1 :)

• Thanks 1

• K3rmit pinned this topic