ET Fun #1 Ingame Screenshots

daredevil

6 minutes ago, HarryAimpotter said:

1) How do you even get up there?

2) Why is your FPS set at 160? What kind of weird ass number is that? 

1) As a spectator

2)This is a screenshot, it is normal that my FPS are fixed, otherwise it varies depending on the map ....
I don't understand your questions ..

3 minutes ago, Young Fox said:

1) As a spectator

2)This is a screenshot, it is normal that my FPS are fixed, otherwise it varies depending on the map ....
I don't understand your questions ..

I can understand that you took this screenshot while being a spectator. I was wondering how they (coverts) got up that hill.

Why would you set your FPS anything else than 125 or 76? 

24 minutes ago, HarryAimpotter said:

I can understand that you took this screenshot while being a spectator. I was wondering how they (coverts) got up that hill.

Why would you set your FPS anything else than 125 or 76?

Okay, for the first question I thought you asked me directly,
It's happening on Jay 1; so the double jump is activated.

You must know that each model (tree, cart etc.) in a card has an "invisible brush", a "Clip" in other words, because otherwise, we can pass through this one.

In general, this brush is square, so from the roof, you could jump on the sum of the tree, and then go on the hill, I guess ..
As for FPS, the more FPS, the game it's more it's clean, the /com_maxfps allows to raise the limit of FPS, knowing that when there are many people, my FPS drop considerably, I set at 200, at that time there were few people, so it's good, but when it is full, my FPS falls between 100 and 125 :)

Edited by Young Fox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Young Fox said:

Okay, for the first question I thought you asked me directly,
It's happening on Jay 1; so the double jump is activated.

You must know that each model (tree, cart etc.) in a card has an "invisible brush", a "Clip" in other words, because otherwise, we can pass through this one.

In general, this brush is square, so from the roof, you could jump on the sum of the tree, and then go on the hill, I guess ..
As for FPS, the more FPS, the game it's more it's clean, the /com_maxfps allows to raise the limit of FPS, knowing that when there are many people, my FPS drop considerably, I set at 200, at that time there were few people, so it's good, but when it is full, my FPS falls between 100 and 125 :)

I'm sorry, I don't mean to highjack this topic but you move a lot faster and jump a lot higher and futher with 125 fps. Other good numbers for com_maxfps are 43,76 and 333. So your game will actually run faster with 125 fps than 160 for example.

This video will explain things better 

• Like 3
  • Surprise 2
  • 100 2

5 minutes ago, HarryAimpotter said:

I'm sorry, I don't mean to highjack this topic but you move a lot faster and jump a lot higher and futher with 125 fps. Other good numbers for com_maxfps are 43,76 and 333. So your game will actually run faster with 125 fps than 160 for example.

This video will explain things better 

Well you teach me something, I did not think that the FPS would act on the gameplay, thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@Federicrit You can pump up OB accuracy - can practice - they would slaughter up what they see :) 

PS I need to add that fun command :)

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • K3rmit pinned this topic