Other =F|A= New Year Gameday 2020

rambozo37

• CheepHeep changed the title to =F|A= New Year Gameday 2020
  • Leader

C R A P ! ! !    :( I still have not written my "GameDay-advert.cfg" file yet! :( 

Maybe I will get it done 4 hours after the Games Begin, like the last time. 💤

• Like 2

• Leader
8 hours ago, LazyHippo said:

Whoa a gameday in NQ1? nice, hopefully will come to the end.

NQ has the mostest, bestest, and  funnest gameday war-settings of all the mods. (pardon my French).

We could have knife-wars, which would delight some and horrify others!  :D 🔪 :( 🗡️:D 

We once had a gameday server go kaput and I had to move the GameDay to an NQ server.  Only bots were on, so I set them all to needle-war 💉, which was hilarious to see! :D  I left to go advertise the server-change and when I came back a co_Leader and had spoiled the fun! :( (I was not in Leadership back then, but was on the GameHost committee, and I had asked permission of that co_Lead to make the move. ) 

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1

Hello guys pitifully I think I will not be able to attend this GameDay since I have to work but I hope you can enjoy it to the fullest :( 

I miss them I haven't been able to play in several days

Killah...

• Leader
11 hours ago, KillerPunisher250511 said:

I have to work

It starts at noon London Time and will run to at least Midnight (2400) London time.

For me, in California, USA, that is from 0400 to 1600 (4 pm).  It may run longer, depending on how many people are on the server when I am there at the end-of-times.  :D

Your timezone is one hour ahead of me, so the game times for you will be at least from 0300 to 1500 (3 pm) and maybe for longer.

I wasn't a lot today on game day, but thank you all for the very good job :app:

I hope next time some event organizer will be there too, because its a hard job for 2 or 3 admins.

• Like 4