Bots name change

Mr.Karizmatic

Ok guys today when i was playing on Jay#2 an idea pop up in my head how about renaming Bots to server rules like 

1. No stacking

2. No bitching

3. Respect other's

4. No advertising

5. No tag stealing 

6. No rush before 5 min

kinda like that just i m naming the names to get u guys the idea

:lol_3: :lol_3: what made u think that>? xd

tbh..its a good idea. :P

:lol_3:  :lol_3: what made u think that>? xd

tbh..its a good idea. :P

lol idk just it came randomly on my mind as i was playing on jay2 and teams were unbalance and as i asked to balance so many players came forward and changed which made the other team unbalance it was funny and it was grt to see so many wants to keep balance on jay2 i dont often see this on jay1 i have to go to other servers to call admins so that they balance the teams and then i got the idea idk how bt lol i got it   :yahoo

• Like 1

lol idk just it came randomly on my mind as i was playing on jay2 and teams were unbalance and as i asked to balance so many players came forward and changed which made the other team unbalance it was funny and it was grt to see so many wants to keep balance on jay2 i dont often see this on jay1 i have to go to other servers to call admins so that they balance the teams and then i got the idea idk how bt lol i got it   :yahoo

Heheh you was lucky. Usually Jay2 players not even so voluntarily, but then we had good Jay2 regulars in server who always even teams when asked :)

Idea sound very good :)

Actually it sounds as a good idea. Donwside may be that when ppl watch server status on trackbase they might be frigthened off but can´t think any more bad sides atm.

Also I already managed to forget but I was thinking to add rules to voicechat menu, should be also doable.

• Like 1

Actually it sounds as a good idea. Donwside may be that when ppl watch server status on trackbase they might be frigthened off but can´t think any more bad sides atm.

One way to help that is by formulating them in a positive way. Example: no stacking -> Eventeams. No tag stealing -> Wearyourowntag. No rush -> Enjoythemap.

• Leader

But please, don't change on NoQ1, I can't live without iloveyou and weloveall...

How about renaming the "nanometer" one to "Naninator"?

Yeah or good bots name can be look like this too

TipsyWatching

KevinBocon

BarbBot

LuckyBot

SkindBotBot

Jaycheer

RedBotBaird

BotFace

VanaBot

AntiBot

:D

• Like 2

its a ok idea not sure if its necessary we have lots of advertisement all over the servers with rules and we are recruiting and many other messages that show in the console 

imo there is plenty of advertising and people know we are always recruiting no need to shove it down there throats by renaming the bots too its over kill and may even turn people off just my 2 cents

• Like 1

its a ok idea not sure if its necessary we have lots of advertisement all over the servers with rules and we are recruiting and many other messages that show in the console 

imo there is plenty of advertising and people know we are always recruiting no need to shove it down there throats by renaming the bots too its over kill and may even turn people off just my 2 cents

You're right about the recruiting, but I do think some rules might be easier remembered when you kill them a few times, than when they appear in banners you barely read.

• Like 1

Agreed that it's an alright idea, but I feel the same way that it is too much of "shove it down people's throats" for my tastes. I'd seriously reconsider playing on any server that had this settings.

We run the most popular ET servers in the world. If players don't know our rules, they have been living under a rock. And to the new players, we should be the friendly, helpful admins... not "NO THIS, NO THAT, NO, NO, NO", etc.

• Like 2