My apology

Eggtato

Right well the last couple of week I can say haven't been great for me in the way I have treated people in the clan, how I have acted on server and forums which has not ended well and for that I am sorry. 

I am sorry to all members for what I have said on the forums and how I have acted and responded to them on the forums, the trolling, the disrespecting well basically being a total a**ehole, totally unacceptable and won't happen again and should have never happened anyway.

I am sorry to all the admins on the server who have had to deal with my childish and immature behaviour on the server and the fact that my friends has to deal with me in that way and see me like that. 

Finally I am sorry to all the people I have let down and I know there is a lot of you who I have done that to. You shouldn't have witness this happen at all, it was bad of me, shown a side I didn't want to show but then I think it was my age that did it because I had problems at the time and the lesson I have learnt is not to take RL in to games. 

You don't have to accept my apology ofc you can if you want to but you can read this and think what an a***hole WolfENgang was. 

I am sorry.

WolfENgang

Edit: Don't spam this.

Edited by WolfENgang
  • Like 1

Wolf, you always write don't spam this. But sometimes I think spamming a post is best, because it loosens the chains of seriousness and allows for a more free flowing and unweighted conversation.  In now way am I promoting spamming, because it can be a hassle, but just consider that life is too short to always be serious.  My paps taught me that.

I think your apology is well meant and yeah it has a lot to do with your age. I have a brother who is the same age as you and in no way is as mature as you are, but I still see the foolishness and immaturity that he shows in you. And something that I have learned through this and that others I am sure have as well, is to just be patient.  We have all been there and done that, trust me. It's not something to be ashamed of or to condone, but something to appreciate and be aware of. It teaches us many things and is part of the natural cycle of life.  Patience helps us through the cycle and for those in direct effect, patience allows us and you in this case the time to think about your actions and address them in the appropriate manner.

Yeah you hurt some people, but we are grown people who have been there themselves.  It still hurts to say the least, but it's not something you put a grudge on or label someone by. I'm not going to lie Wolf, and I am sure your read it when you were trial/member because you're a smart kid. I didn't think you were ready because of immaturity and age.  I'm not going to say I was right, because there were times were you proved yourself and others saw that and were proud. But you really messed it up towards the end. Understandable. You're a kid and allowed to make those mistakes. Once I was your age (and not to long ago) and I was immature and did stupid stuff.  And I always thought I was right and the world was wrong. Shit sometimes I still think that, then get my ass handed to me on a silver platter.  I was a smart kid too.  Did well in school and had a job early and was trusted. Because of a little immaturity and falling out, doesn't make you or anyone else not smart, or not trustworthy.  It doesn't uproot your life.  It just makes new challenges and goals to set and overcome, of which you will have no issue in overcoming; I'm sure of that.

We put a lot of faith in you. We brought you into the FAmily.  You never truly leave. There are always good times to be had by all. These are what we remember. We get over the negativity and that's what you need to do. And this is a start and a good one at that. There are more direct apologies that you should give, and you know to who. But you have to mean it.

Give it time.  Reapply. We want you back, but you have to want to come back.

• Like 4

lol

Don't be a douche when someones saying sorry.

Anyways apology accepted. No hard feelings. Just take what everyone one said to heart alright and we will see you when you ban has been lifted in a week.

• Like 6

hello wolfENgang,

I am delighted that they have chosen to show  ( F | A) that means a lot to them :thumbsup

we all continue to make mistakes, because it is not as easy because we often tend to see criticism as an attack on the personality

but it is often only help to look at self  other times from the outside

I think the F|A  has  many  very good people in their circle they  are in a position to properly assess things as they are

we are all dependent on each other may suffer because we put ourselves basically good

But the really good part is that we can work fix up such common problems together and are in a position at the end of gives a happy ending

we are all only  human ;)

I wish them that their apology arrives and is accepted at all

and that they do some things differently in the future and probably also fill here so that they F | A worthily represented in future :P

all good  for you

greetings Play

• Like 1

On the one hand I want to laugh this away because how you've been, but on the other hand you were a good friend.

After adding you back on xfire, after you first started acting like a douche, I told you not to pull that shit again. You still went ahead and did. You rightly deserve the ban because you caused us nothing but trouble. I tried to go easy on you, I tried to be lenient but you just wasn't going to stop. Eventually you pushed too far and I had enough of your attitude, and your behaviour. I had enough of sticking up for you, of letting you get away with murder. It doesn't matter who you are to this clan (A friend, a VIP, an member) no one treats other people in that way while I'm watching, and I'm sure the same goes for every other admin.

I'm ashamed of you, and disappointed because what you did. Eventually I'll stop thinking like this, and maybe in time I'll decide to give our friendship another shot but not any time soon.

I'll accept your apology, for what it's worth, but it's going to be long time before I forgive you.

• Like 1

Don't close the book when bad things happen in our life, just turn the page and begin a new chapter.

always liked you wolf  hope everything works out bud. 

• Like 6

On the one hand I want to laugh this away because how you've been, but on the other hand you were a good friend.

After adding you back on xfire, after you first started acting like a douche, I told you not to pull that shit again. You still went ahead and did. You rightly deserve the ban because you caused us nothing but trouble. I tried to go easy on you, I tried to be lenient but you just wasn't going to stop. Eventually you pushed too far and I had enough of your attitude, and your behaviour. I had enough of sticking up for you, of letting you get away with murder. It doesn't matter who you are to this clan (A friend, a VIP, an member) no one treats other people in that way while I'm watching, and I'm sure the same goes for every other admin.

I'm ashamed of you, and disappointed because what you did. Eventually I'll stop thinking like this, and maybe in time I'll decide to give our friendship another shot but not any time soon.

I'll accept your apology, for what it's worth, but it's going to be long time before I forgive you.

^this

• Like 1

I'm another whom doesn't entirely know whats going on.. But I will say it takes some guts to post an apology in a public forum. You have to take the negative comments on boards as well as the positive, because obviously you hurt some people.

All you can do know is own your mistakes/behaviour and learn from them.
Goodluck and I hope to see some positivity coming from you and those around you

• Like 2