• Graphic Card: https://www.geforce.com/hardware/notebook-gpus/geforce-920m
  • Monitor: 1366x768
  • Internet connection and speed: Cable 8-12MB
  • Game graphics: Performance
  • What resolution you play with: 1024x768
  • What Sensitivity: 27
  • What Crosshair: stock
  • What FOV you want: stock
  • relative to bins, just want one that automatically says "thank you" after people that i killed say "great shot" looooool
  • Like 1

Automatic "thanks" if someone says great shot... that can't be done clientside. You can have a bound key, for example "/" that would say "thanks" when pressed.
Preferred FPS?

About fps, i use standard 125, but any fps that would me allow to be faster and jump higher would be nice ehehe

And also, i run it in a window, not interested in fullscreen loooool

My 2 cfg - Low and high details, are in my signature for those interested in trying them out

past on Shortcut this line

+ set com_hunkmegs 512; + set com_zonemegs 128; + set com_soundmegs 64; + set cl_punkbuster 0; + set r_displayrefresh 75; + set r_gamma 1.7; + connect jay3.clan-fa.com:27960"

+ set com_hunkmegs 512; + set com_zonemegs 128; + set com_soundmegs 64; + set cl_punkbuster 0; + set r_displayrefresh 75; + set r_gamma 1.7; + connect jay2.clan-fa.com:27960"

+ set com_hunkmegs 512; + set com_zonemegs 128; + set com_soundmegs 64; + set cl_punkbuster 0; + set r_displayrefresh 75; + set r_gamma 1.7; + connect jay1.clan-fa.com:27960"

copy all files on etmain , start ET as administrator, don't use Profiles 

on game open console /exec this cfg and press enter

press "N" button (vid_restart)

/bindlist on console for details controls, spawn point, and all my scripts

GL & HF

Edited by JirenTV
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Cquattro said:

My 2 cfg - Low and high details, are in my signature for those interested in trying them out

past on Shortcut this line

+ set com_hunkmegs 512; + set com_zonemegs 128; + set com_soundmegs 64; + set cl_punkbuster 0; + set r_displayrefresh 75; + set r_gamma 1.7; + connect jay3.clan-fa.com:27960"

+ set com_hunkmegs 512; + set com_zonemegs 128; + set com_soundmegs 64; + set cl_punkbuster 0; + set r_displayrefresh 75; + set r_gamma 1.7; + connect jay2.clan-fa.com:27960"

+ set com_hunkmegs 512; + set com_zonemegs 128; + set com_soundmegs 64; + set cl_punkbuster 0; + set r_displayrefresh 75; + set r_gamma 1.7; + connect jay1.clan-fa.com:27960"

copy all files on etmain , start ET as administrator, don't use Profiles 

on game open console /exec this cfg and press enter

press "N" button (vid_restart)

/bindlist on console for details controls, spawn point, and all my scripts

GL & HF

If you just added vid_restart as the last line of your cfg, you wouldn't have to use N to do it

• Like 1

Thanks to all responses, in fact i pretende more fluidity on the game, take the most out of my machine to enjoy better the game, without lagging.

cg_packetdup to 0 [tells the client to send a duplicate of every packet] (I have it 0, some people say you might lose the odd packet but it depends on your OS settings)

Put hunkmegs soundmegs and zonemegs in your target shortcut. Where you have the game icon to start the game, usually desktop. Right click it and select properties, then edit the target file with +set. similar to mine below;

("C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\et.exe" +set com_ignorecrash 1; +set com_hunkmegs 256: +set com_soundmegs 64; +set com_zonemegs 64)

r_overBrightBits I dont like this setting mine is 0. I heard it might be a potential lag cause in the past. Not sure if its fixed in 2.6b but I have had it 0 for a long time. my r_mapoverbrightbits is 3

r_displayrefresh ? I would add it and set it to your monitor Hz. r_displayrefresh 75 for eg.  [ Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display\Screen Resolution\advanced settings\monitor (on Windows 7] :)

r_textureMode "GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_NEAREST" This is also a personal pref. If you want to try it maybe change to r_texturemode gl_linear_mipmap_linear it gives more detail at further range

In Nvidia control panel turn threaded optimisation off and under power prefer maximum performance. Anisotrpic filtering to 16x and vertical sync off. create a profile in nvidia control panel 3G settings for et.exe is the easiest way.

Download Rinput from Ann!bal and run that each time you start the game. I also go into the task manager and change the affinity of et.exe to 1 core only. usually 3 or 4 if dual core set it core 2 only. I also recommend getting Nvidiainspector as this will fix some of the driver settings for this 20 yr old OpenGL game .. xD

Edited by Barn!e
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Se hai appena aggiunto  vid_restart come ultima riga del tuo cfg, non dovrai usare N per farlo

with bind N apply r_picmip 3 and vid_restart for cfg low details

There's more to "low" details than picmip settings.
Like texturemode, detailtextures, dynamiclight, texture filters, flares, lodbias, lodcurveerror, roundImagesDown, and subdivisions.

Lenovo, your config has some odd machine-specific and bogus (like r_lowMemTextureSize, com_blindlyLoadDLLS) cvars you may want to remove. Some settings (r_ati_truform_pointmode "GL_PN_TRIANGLES_POINT_MODE_LINEAR" ) don't even make sense for your own use given the last valid renderer is an nVidia card. :huh:
Also, telling people to copy+paste certain refresh rates... gonna lead to a crash if they don't know what their max refresh is.

• Like 2

I remember that the settings "ati" on etpro if you deleted, did not work "ET" for this reason I left those lines in cfg, but if you tell me that if I delete nothing happens, then I edit the cfg and delete them

r_lowMemTextureSize

com_blindlyLoadDLLS

these 2 settings have them from the RTCW cfg
but I do not know the meaning, is your advice to eliminate them?