Website Welcome to our new updated website

daredevil

• Administrators

Old ET Support category has been transferred to new Q&A style format. Now users can vote for answer if they think it's the best answer. 

https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/11-et-support/

• Platinum VIP

No politics here, please. I get it it's fun but before it hurts someone sentiments which it always do, I am going to close it. 

I might create club for it so people with thick skin can post and share the opinion in civil manner. 

Does this mean clubs are more meant as little chatgroups with smoother rules. Or is it just seen as a custom subforum with the same rules applied to it? 

1 hour ago, Dest!Ny said:

Does this mean clubs are more meant as little chatgroups with smoother rules. Or is it just seen as a custom subforum with the same rules applied to it?

The rules will always apply, clubs should be considered an area for those who share an interest that others are likely to not be interested in..  

• Platinum VIP
27 minutes ago, Chuckun said:

The rules will always apply, clubs should be considered an area for those who share an interest that others are likely to not be interested in..  

I dont think any person is interested in every subforum as it is. Im not interested in Gamer's garage, all the cod4 subfora and plenty more. So I get what you are saying but where would you even draw the line?

I think its pretty simple. As long as it stays respectful and theres no arguments, heated discussions, name calling or any suggestive content but instead just a "debate" or friendly discussion about a certain topic it should be good.

Common sense should apply in those topics. It shouldn't have to be written anywhere imo.

Those that are capable of accepting and understanding opinions that differ from their own would probably be interested in these types of clubs. If you get triggered easily, simply dont join or leave the club.

Any topic that goes over the top or is suspected to cause trouble would eventually get locked. IMO. :P

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 2

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

I dont think any person is interested in every subforum as it is. Im not interested in Gamer's garage, all the cod4 subfora and plenty more. So I get what you are saying but where would you even draw the line?

U can try different layout on forums and that would only give u updates from the categories you selected.

Update - All donation entered would be auto approved now. But please do post in donation topic so that I can telly every time because I don't trust the paypal somehow. It's always good to double check and to make sure your donation money goes toward server and not to paypal in itself. 

• Like 2

On 6.04.2018 at 4:31 PM, daredevil said:

Friends, now you can re-add them back. It's follower now. I believe you wouldn't want to follow all your friends because it will trigger notification left and right if someone has 100+ friends which they did in past. So only way out was to allow them to re-add them back through follow process. 

Sorry for the trouble man but that was not in my hand. @schNee had complained enough for old forums and I kinda agree with her.. But we where stuck due to some old addons which we where using. Once we migrated to topics, created redirect URLs, we upgraded website. You gain some, you loose some. But gain was much higher for new forums. :)

I really miss my friends list too, maybe it's stupid but I often checked the profiles of most my old friends I ever met here to see if anyone came back to the forum or was around just to say "Holaa"

Follower is not the same... if you know what i mean. It would be great to have them back... Anyway thx for answer!

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Luki said:

I really miss my friends list too, maybe it's stupid but I often checked the profiles of most my old friends I ever met here to see if anyone came back to the forum or was around just to say "Holaa"

Follower is not the same... if you know what i mean. It would be great to have them back... Anyway thx for answer!

I agree with you and I wish as well if they had kept both and let users pick one but sadly, IPS does what they think which is best for their business. 

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, MosesIsComingLookBusy said:

how can I disable weekly digest to email? I ca't find any settings about. When I follwo link to stop weekly digest in the mail it goes to follwoed content - I don't follow any content.

Try here - https://fearless-assassins.com/notifications/options/

8 minutes ago, daredevil said:

All email notifications are turned off and have been for a long time. I managed to disable it when I first join the website, but after the new site it got enabled again and I can't find the option to disable it again. Or am I blind?

6 minutes ago, MosesIsComingLookBusy said:

All email notifications are turned off and have been for a long time. I managed to disable it when I first join the website, but after the new site it got enabled again and I can't find the option to disable it again. Or am I blind?

Should be all there. I've disabled mine again when it was re-enabled with the move.

mosesemailnot1.PNG.2828e2ce17700e62fad02fa313262bda.PNG

• Thanks 1