Website Welcome to our new updated website

daredevil

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I think it’s pretty cool but the one thing I don’t like is being asked if I’m sure I want to mark forms read whenever I click on that

Are you sure you don't like that?       [  ] Yes     [  ] No

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I miss the friends part, and I am not sure if I put something up my profile if it is just a post or part of my profile page (which I want it to be)

Edited by Helsen

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Helsen said:

I miss the friends part, and I am not sure if I put something up my profile if it is just a post or part of my profile page (which I want it to be)

Friends, now you can re-add them back. It's follower now. I believe you wouldn't want to follow all your friends because it will trigger notification left and right if someone has 100+ friends which they did in past. So only way out was to allow them to re-add them back through follow process. 

Sorry for the trouble man but that was not in my hand. @schNee had complained enough for old forums and I kinda agree with her.. But we where stuck due to some old addons which we where using. Once we migrated to topics, created redirect URLs, we upgraded website. You gain some, you loose some. But gain was much higher for new forums. :)

• Like 1

I don't know if someone else thinks like that but at my point of view that bar above the profile pic looks a little bit out of place.... maybe put it under the profile pic?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, daredevil said:

Friends, now you can re-add them back. It's follower now. I believe you wouldn't want to follow all your friends because it will trigger notification left and right if someone has 100+ friends which they did in past. So only way out was to allow them to re-add them back through follow process. 

Sorry for the trouble man but that was not in my hand. @schNee had complained enough for old forums and I kinda agree with her.. But we where stuck due to some old addons which we where using. Once we migrated to topics, created redirect URLs, we upgraded website. You gain some, you loose some. But gain was much higher for new forums. :)

Yeah, I saw the follow section. I even tried it, but already got scared by all the notifications I got from even following like the first 8 people I followed. I ´unfollowed´them all (no offense meant to any of you I unfollowed, sorry :) ).

• Administrators

You can change notifications from notification center. Go here - https://fearless-assassins.com/settings/

Click on Notification settings and edit the notifications as you want. :)

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

You can change notifications from notification center. Go here - https://fearless-assassins.com/settings/

Click on Notification settings and edit the notifications as you want. :)

Yeah manual notification setting is a must for all intensive users. Otherwise you would get notifications bleeping everywhere.

• Love 1

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, MosesIsComingLookBusy said:

where is the Contact Us button?

Anything urgent at the bottom of site on left. We need to add new addon for Contact Us.

• Administrators

Tracker links are updated and will auto redirect to new category on forums. Will add some prefixes now so it would make it super easier. 

• Thanks 2

• Administrators
14 hours ago, White Raven said:

I don't know if someone else thinks like that but at my point of view that bar above the profile pic looks a little bit out of place.... maybe put it under the profile pic?

I I captain :) Done. 

• Leader
On 4/3/2018 at 2:13 AM, Scream said:

Forums look great!

Great job! :)

Btw, I can't seem to find ACP access with this new layout. :P

edit, found it :P

DareDevil made a Great Easter Egg Hunt just for us!  :D 

• Like 2