Terror attacks in France (Fri 11/13/2015)

redy.

• Leader

I hope that this attack do not provoke attacks against muslims, best wishes to all people

Yes, that is one of the goals of the terrorists.  

• Like 3

So sad innocent people get killed by these terrorists, America needs to either do something about it, our try harder to stop terrorism. Stay strong members from paris :(

We just had the topic about cancer some days ago. It is hard to go trough such a life changing process and the fear and stress involved.

I can just imagine what a shock it must be to lose your loved one, your brother, your sister, your friend, your daughter or son in such a situation.

My Heart is with the people in Paris today. May the wounds heal fast and may justice find its way.

• Like 1

That is just the beginning. Thats what happen if our coverments takes ppl in ( more troops to fight against us). How long it takes until they understand whats really going to happen...

R.I.P

• Like 4

Thru history people have been killing each other for whatever reason.. it's just the way we are..always this chaos..always.. my heart hurts for the families and loved ones lost..

• Like 1

We all woke up in a nightmare... 

I've been obliged to explain my 8yo kid why some guys enter into a restaurant or a concert and shoot on people for free... And tell her that we won't go in Paris to see Christmas stuff when we"re on holidays, in order not to potentially get shot too.  :wacko:

And what's also bad with all that is that it contributes to electoral success for the extremists in presidential elections in 2017 (by basic reject of the "strangers" like they say). And if their candidate is elected, it will be civil war like that everyday in our streets. 

• Like 6

We all woke up in a nightmare... 

I've been obliged to explain my 8yo kid why some guys enter into a restaurant or a concert and shoot on people for free... And tell her that we won't go in Paris to see Christmas stuff when we"re on holidays, in order not to potentially get shot too.  :wacko:

Do not. Please do not. It's what those assholes want. They can do it anywhere. 

IF you stay home for terrorist retards, stay home for traffic as well: https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2010/01/the_comparative.html

+I want to point out that we cannot avoid every kind of discussion on this matter. We need to understand what happened and how it affects us. Only then we can pray sincerely. We can and should make this an emotional thing, but not without reason.

We pray. We hope.

• Like 3