Terror attacks in France (Fri 11/13/2015)

redy.

thanks you guys for this post 

yes  is horrible what happened yesterday in our country first times we had kamikazes 

but we cant let the terrorism win so we will stay right in our bots 

prayers for all families  who been concerned yesterday 

all is closed here for this week end today, schools , museums , sports and  3 days of national mourning

but in France we think this will happen again ...i  agree with the previous posts , 

thanks again guys

hope noone from america been injuried 

"Explosions and gunfire erupted as the heavily armed security forces poured into the theater where a California rock group was playing. One police official described "carnage" inside the building, saying the attackers tossed explosives at the hostages, then blew themselves up with suicide belts as police closed in, the Associated Press reported. It was unclear how many hostages were rescued."

Edited by Betty Boop
  • Like 4

This is horrible. Innocent people die for the sake of what. It can happen everywhere. The problem is that it cannot be predicted.

R.I.P. :(

• Like 2

it is indeed a dark day , no matter what political opinion you may have about this issue , i think all of us can agree that the innocent that perished , as well as thier families and loved ones deserve our prayers .

• Like 1

Mel gets my shit. Thanks for conveying that more politely, brosef.

Had time to cool my shit today, still sifting through stories and watching clips. This has pissed me off more than words can say. People doing this over misguided beliefs is a most disgusting and cruel act, one that seems to keep repeating through history. I'm not going to get into a long debate about this, but I will say that as long as people continue to fight over their stupid beliefs, this will keep happening. Common sense seems to be lacking for anyone with this much hatred. Live life as you wish as long as it doesn't infringe on others or cause harm/violence- It's not f***ing complicated.

RIP to those caught in the middle of this stupid senseless bullshit. I also have to add not only France was affected by senseless violence yesterday. Lebanon also suffered 43 casualties due to bombing incidents.

France_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifLebanon_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Edited by RedBaird
moved flags to side-by-side
  • Like 7

Yes, that is one of the goals of the terrorists.

totally agree, "terrorism is the new form of war" 

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

I hope that more people apply that

So sad innocent people get killed by these terrorists, America needs to either do something about it, our try harder to stop terrorism. Stay strong members from paris :(

I don't want to burst your bubble, but this kind of things forwards the interest of some rich people, mostly the US and europe, also as far as I know, the US has used terrorism and other forms of war again innocent people (just look at what did the US to Chile in the 70s[Chile has no oil but copper, and there was no terrorism against the US from Chile, nor any other kind of attack])

Or against anybody who have a similar looking, most people can't tell the difference between an arab and a indian or a latin american. The police killed a brazilian guy in a metro in London few years ago I think, just because they mistook him for a terrorist. I hope they doesn't make the same mistake in France. wishing the best for France too

Ignorance is one of the mightiest weaponds, my friend

That is just the beginning. Thats what happen if our coverments takes ppl in ( more troops to fight against us). How long it takes until they understand whats really going to happen...

R.I.P

what do you think that is going to happen?

Thru history people have been killing each other for whatever reason.. it's just the way we are..always this chaos..always.. my heart hurts for the families and loved ones lost..

I feel you, + 1 to you

We all woke up in a nightmare... 

I've been obliged to explain my 8yo kid why some guys enter into a restaurant or a concert and shoot on people for free... And tell her that we won't go in Paris to see Christmas stuff when we"re on holidays, in order not to potentially get shot too.  :wacko:

And what's also bad with all that is that it contributes to electoral success for the extremists in presidential elections in 2017 (by basic reject of the "strangers" like they say). And if their candidate is elected, it will be civil war like that everyday in our streets.

I am sorry for you, and for all the people  :(

Mel gets my shit. Thanks for conveying that more politely, brosef.

Had time to cool my shit today, still sifting through stories and watching clips. This has pissed me off more than words can say. People doing this over misguided beliefs is a most disgusting and cruel act, one that seems to keep repeating through history. I'm not going to get into a long debate about this, but I will say that as long as people continue to fight over their stupid beliefs, this will keep happening. Common sense seems to be lacking for anyone with this much hatred. Live life as you wish as long as it doesn't infringe on others or cause harm/violence- It's not f***ing complicated.

RIP to those caught in the middle of this stupid senseless bullshit. I also have to add not only France was affected by senseless violence yesterday. Lebanon also suffered 43 casualties due to bombing incidents.

France_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifLebanon_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

"but I will say that as long as people continue to fight over their stupid beliefs, this will keep happening." I would add, and their stupid money, greed, arrogance, ignorance, ambition, egoism, egotism, desire for power and lust for violence, among others. as far as I have read, I have never seen an honourable or noble war, all of them have been for people seeking their benefits, and a breed of dogs who mindless forwards their interests.

Wasn't trying to start all of that, sorry Sid. 

RIP to all the victims

RIP to all the  victims aswell Edited by RedBaird
move flags to fly side-by-side
  • Like 1

You never expect such things untill it happens over night..there is no safe place in this world..this all gone crazy..RIP to all victims of this madness..and condolences to their families and friends..

It is also Sas that the suicide bombers are getting so young the Paris bomber waa only 15

Last suicide bomber I watched clear a fence line was about eight yrs old, ran like hell too till he went *PooF*.

I've lost allot of love ones too suicide bombers.

Keep religion out haha. Touchy subject considering its the reason...