Terror attacks in France (Fri 11/13/2015)

redy.

Love you too Speed-o-McNuggets. You're one snuggly bastard. 

giphy.gif

OT:

Some updated info for those who wish to read. Some pretty interesting stuff from the last couple of hours.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/16/paris-attacks-france-airstrikes-isis-raqqa-syria-live

Also a small article on one of the suspects. French born.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/15/paris-attacker-omar-ismail-mostefai

• Like 1

Can someone explain me why my post has been deleted?

I mean, the first one. I can understand why my second has been deleted cause I guess there was a shitty fight with members.

Edited by Martinix!

Can someone explain me why my post has been deleted?

I mean, the first one. I can understand why my second has been deleted cause I guess there was a shitty fight with members.

Alright  I have had the pleasure of using my sleep time to go thru this topic and erase all the post that could be considered antagonistic, could lead to trouble, didn't make sense since i removed the post they were commenting back on or just plain retarded (hint it was someone who does not know that making these posts pisses speed off)...i will let you all pick which category your posts belong in....

• Like 1

So you mean I can't give my point of view on this subject (which was very positive and optimistic, plus I'm french so I'm concerned) and I just have to shut my mouth?

And I can't know reasons why my messages has been deleted? Wtf is wrong?

Edited by Martinix!

Yea...My post was deleted too and I didn't think it was inflammatory, but I understand why the leaders did it and I don't begrudge their decision at all. We're a gaming community, there's only so far we should dive into divisive issues.

This is why we can't have nice topics... some of y'all can't seem to handle mature conversations without shitting in the punchbowl and ruining it for everyone else, and some are awesome.

If the day comes that everyone can handle these conversations maybe you could sweet talk Dare into opening a debate forum.

Wouldn't hold my breath for that level of maturity on the internet though.

PS <3 @SiD

//Locked due to turds in the punchbowl

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 8

So you mean I can't give my point of view on this subject (which was very positive and optimistic, plus I'm french so I'm concerned) and I just have to shut my mouth?

And I can't know reasons why my messages has been deleted? Wtf is wrong?

I know its hard in there, or i should say i can only imagine how hard it is there, Speed gave you reason why your first post was hided also "didn't make sense since i removed the post they were commenting back" http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/76092-terror-attacks-in-france-fri-11132015/?p=663922So your first posts was hided because it was quoted in one post what started somekind argue. This incident hurted a lot of ppls and this kind things can bring a lot bad memories from history, topic was made only that we members/regulars can send our support to France and all the ppls who it hurted, it changed to depate of history events and possible reason of why it happen and thats why we had to lock it. There was several posts moved, not only you.

• Like 1