=F|A= HQ NEW MAP

Shadow!

Great game first fps I was "addicted" too lol... Thanks Nani hoping the FA vibe throughout the level adds to its awesomeness. For those who are wondering this map is very frostbiteish can be won quickly if you don't defend. Two others things I like about this map is its based in NY USA which makes allies the defenders which is something you don't see often. Also this map is a knifers dream close quarters and lots of nooks to lurk in. :D

No Static its not in any rotation at the moment when its finished I'm hoping it will be added to Silent 1 or Hardcore. been sick the last week so haven't had much energy to finish it up yet.

Still need to add constructable CP's a few destructible barriers and script the map so that it says when things are planted blown up built stolen etc. But hopefully this will be finished up by end of April. Glad everyone is as exited as I am to play this map in ET. :D

• Like 2

No Static its not in any rotation at the moment when its finished I'm hoping it will be added to Silent 1 or Hardcore. been sick the last week so haven't had much energy to finish it up yet.

Still need to add constructable CP's a few destructible barriers and script the map so that it says when things are planted blown up built stolen etc. But hopefully this will be finished up by end of April. Glad everyone is as exited as I am to play this map in ET. :D

nice job mate i would like if you would pm me when your map is done was thinking it would be nice to launch your map at one of our next game day events  let me know and ill bring it up to the other game day staff thanks for taking time to do this 

way point will also be needed to run the maps do you know how to do way points? if not try to contact belo he knows way point and proby have np helping

• Like 2

Meh, it's average at best.

if you have nothing nice to say try not saying anything that was rather rude imo.....

• Like 4

Although ill be afk soon, but please post up on which server this map is to be loaded up just so i can play it. 

Thank You in Advance :-)

• Like 1