docwarren

Doc's new dwelling

Since in Phe0nix's post, someone said if there aren't pics......

I present my new build. Past 6 months in a 1200 sq. ft. apartment with two 10 year olds has been hell.

L-R below.

Lot, Framed, Decked, Bricked, Done.

post-474-0-99691400-1393002883_thumb.jpg

post-474-0-67191700-1393002895_thumb.jpg

post-474-0-91192300-1393002903_thumb.jpg

post-474-0-63042500-1393002911_thumb.jpg

post-474-0-76338700-1393002924_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

nice :)

nice, hope you have some nice neighbours aswell :)

nice house, really like the entrance.

Neighbors on my right are cool. Family on the left had a property dispute saying I built on their property. Had to get the builder to handle it since I hadn't taken possession, but it took 3 surveyors and GPS to convince them that they actually have stuff on my property. It's a part I'm not using and don't have fenced in, but I'm still going to have them remove it. If not...... well I got a shovel to unearth it and lay it on their front doorstep. <insert evil smirk>.

• Like 3

Neighbors on my right are cool. Family on the left had a property dispute saying I built on their property. Had to get the builder to handle it since I hadn't taken possession, but it took 3 surveyors and GPS to convince them that they actually have stuff on my property. It's a part I'm not using and don't have fenced in, but I'm still going to have them remove it. If not...... well I got a shovel to unearth it and lay it on their front doorstep. <insert evil smirk>.

Sounds sort of like the plot from "The Burbs"...be careful...

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 1

Sounds like you just found an excellent place to put an outhouse or maybe a big-ass neon sign.

Looks great for sniping :camper  pew pew!

But seriously, nice place dude!