Website Coronavirus Updates

-=HipKat=-

• Administrators
1 hour ago, RedBaird said:

I have hidden a few argumentative posts in this topic, including the one quoted above.  

If anyone is disrespectful to other users, don't keep hiding post. Hide and warn. After 3 warns, suspend the account. It's Ok to share the point or theories but NOT Ok to curse on others or disrespect others. We are not here to baby sit.

• Like 4

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, notellenPage said:

It's been almost impossible to get masks in Poland for few weeks coz they were all bought out

Same here bud! But can't blame Govt. for all issues. 

44 minutes ago, notellenPage said:

Sorry for the links but when our governments(especially Polish one) aren't doing enough, we need every help we can get:

Sometimes if you look from their place, they can't do much either. It's same here. We have zero mask available. At least i have some because of recent paint job i did at home. 

17 minutes ago, AnG3L said:

@notellenPage lol you want to buy mask where the virus started 😱 Amen....

Yes you can actually and let the mask sit out and let virus die. Virus dies of certain time depending on underlying material. I understand your point but if mask is virus free, it's good to go. 

@daredevil I'm not blaming them for everything of course, they reacted quite fast, closed the borders, schools, pubs and there was no confirmed case in Poland yet when they did that. But we all need masks, it grows up in our bodies for 2 weeks without symptoms and we can still be spreading, around 40% of new cases is from people that aren't aware of that virus - masks can help slow it down a bit. Why can't they let us buy them? I'm just worried, that's all. And think about it too much :)

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, notellenPage said:

Why can't they let us buy them? I'm just worried, that's all. And think about it too much

We don't have enough and they are holding for Dr's. You don't want Dr's sicks or it would be disaster! It's not like they have a choice bud. 

• Like 3

@daredevil I want to buy them from aliexpress, not from our national supliers, those are 2 independent facilities but still, aliexpress is going to be banned from tomorrow. Czech Republic is getting tonnes of medical stuff(masks, uniforms, tests) from China - Poland didn't even want to talk to them :)

@PikeKiller what do you mean?

I mean, we sew car seats .  only production dropped.  so the company decided that it would help people and we would probably be making charity masks.  we have materials for production and there were tests today. ;)

• Like 5
  • Surprise 1

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, PikeKiller said:

I mean, we sew car seats .  only production dropped.  so the company decided that it would help people and we would probably be making charity masks.  we have materials for production and there were tests today. ;)

Yo ship it up here :) We can have distribution going! 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

It took 67 days to get to 100,000 cases.

11 Days to get to 200,000 cases

4 days to get to 300,000 cases.

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 2

• Platinum VIP
14 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

image.png.61e264e9215d5bb986623c68233c35fb.png

EDIT: Ah hippie already posted it :D 

But you did point out my typo! 

BTW, we're at 392,000 cases right now