Can't run ET anymore ! [ FIXED by itself ! ]

MUUUU

My ET is lagging, i reinstalled it, got a few new pc components, now i play around 20 fps and it looks like that rendering smaller objectives is slowing the whole thing down. Iv'e tried differens installers and installations drivers, but no change... I reinstalled my windows 10 and switched to HDD?

Just now, MUUUU said:

What is that ? :)

r_primitives changes render method in et, values 0 - default(old graphics), 1 and 2 for newer (nvidia & amd).

25 minutes ago, Lenovo said:

20 fps? check the trilinear option in the video card control panel, 

disable

How?

10 minutes ago, Shana said:

r_primitives changes render method in et, values 0 - default(old graphics), 1 and 2 for newer (nvidia & amd).

Didn't helped

perhaps, in the meantime, you should tell us the hardware configuration of your pc, so that we can understand based on the video card and your processor the most classic settings that other people use and get good performance

Open your graphics card settings area (depends which card you have so no way for us to say how without knowing your card) and disable threaded optimisation and triliniar optimisation

Also very important - go to windows power settings and change power plan to High Performance 

Edited by Chuckun

Open console while in game with ~ and do a /condump dumpfile.txt 

Open the directory where your et.exe is located and post the text file here of that dump file

Next if your unsure of how or what information to provide in detail of what your PC is using open dxdiag and click on the save all information button save it to desktop and post that text file here.

I would use to inform people to try ETL for new builds cause it was good for transition to install and check but unfortunately the Devs of the app have messed it up to where it blocks some server files your going to have to gruel through the mess unless you can get the last installer of ETL before the upgrade. 

1 hour ago, DoubleDragon said:

unless you can get the last installer of ETL before the upgrade. 

Older versions are on their site mate, if you want older than 2.72 i'm sure Irata (main dev) will give it me if he has it.

https://www.etlegacy.com/download/release/list

1 hour ago, Snuffs99 said:

Older versions are on their site mate, if you want older than 2.72 i'm sure Irata (main dev) will give it me if he has it.

https://www.etlegacy.com/download/release/list

The older versions of ETL are still available. The version 2.75 works fine on my PC (8th gen motherboard and W10).

Gengis

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MUUUU said:

unknown.png

Can you enable lagometer and FPS - share the small video ? Take the video through your phone and share it here?  I used to get 10 FPS sometimes with old etlegacy 2.75 - but you mentioned you are using ET.exe - with ET.exe i never get an issue. Are you available on discord? If yes can help you with teamview. 

• Like 1

• RedBaird changed the title to Can't run ET anymore ! [ FIXED by itself ! ]