What do you think about e-cigarrets

Smoky

5 years without smoking and still vaping. Whichever way works for you, and try again if you fail. Anything to stop accelerating the path to a possible untimely and preventable death by being a smoker. Plus you, your clothes, your car, and your house don't stink!

• Like 4

i think e-cigarettes are very helpfull for quit smoking normal cigarettes :)

A friend frome me smoked 6 years.

Then started smoke e-cigarettes and most never more smoke normal cigarettes :)

(Only bazic Eng. srry)

• Like 2

Been vaping several years now after smoking for almost ten years. It was an instant transition and I never looked back to smokes. It's expensive but I buy coils in bulk from http://vape.deals/

Nicotine isn't good for you, nor is anything other than clean air in your lungs, but I feel its the lesser of the evils. Not to mention the lack of smoke smell. I vape 6mg currently and its plenty strong.

• Like 3

I like this art of conversation......

For me its a possibility to stop smoking and it works.

Sure it´s in your head to stop smoking but for me it´s the easier way :-)

Sure it´s expensive but smoking is it too and you have to stop yourself alltime .. because there are many things to buy.

And if you make your coils and your liquid by your own hands it´s really cheap in spite of cigaretts.

1 Liter Liquid ... hmm ca 40€ and Coils +puff a few cents.

I like this art of conversation......

For me its a possibility to stop smoking and it works.

Sure it´s in your head to stop smoking but for me it´s the easier way :-)

Sure it´s expensive but smoking is it too and you have to stop yourself alltime .. because there are many things to buy.

And if you make your coils and your liquid by your own hands it´s really cheap in spite of cigaretts.

1 Liter Liquid ... hmm ca 40€ and Coils +puff a few cents.

I have not seen a liter of liquid sold anywhere in my country  :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I quit after 8 years (quitting a few times in between) thanks to vaping!  I really do love tobacco, but its just not good for you. I really enjoy building my own coils for my dripper as I enjoy tinkering with things like trying new coil wrapping techniques and whantot. That and I collect alot of different juice flavors so I have something for whatever I am in the mood for and to share with other fellow vaping friends. Plus the pleasant aroma covers up my BO stank from long ET sessions :D If you need an reccomendations on something to get started with I would be happy to assist as well!

Edited by liquidfx

I think if you want to quit then just quit. You don't need vapes or gum or patches.

Ehh.... kind of an oversimplification of addiction, I think.

Some people really enjoy the act of smoking, but not the health risks. I think vaping is a great way to bypass this.

As a guy who still smokes analogs, I sometimes enjoy taking puffs off the e-cig that my gf made for me, and mr. liquidfx above me introduced me to a pretty amazing juice flavor about a month ago that I've been enjoying here and there.

• 1 month later...

Smoked for 22 yrs, 1,5-2 packs per day.... switched to vaping 4 years ago not beacuse I wanted to quit my addiction just wanted smoke out of my house and away from my children.

Making our juice by myself for 3 yrs now... 

Best decision we made I will say...

Atm. vaping 3 and 0 mg nicotine juices, depends what part of day it is :)))

Vape on! :punk  

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I don´t want to quit smoking. but now i´m 290 day´s without cigarettes. Vaping is much more helthier. I like the Steam and the diversity of Aromas.

I love Vaping, keep on vaping

My combi Smok Alien 220W, Smok TFV12 RBA

• 2 weeks later...

ls.jpgMy mod.. i still smoke tho.

Mr. Hanky? What flavour you vape? I hope i understand what is incoming. xD