What was the last TV-series you watched?

L'effondrement !  Amazing serie ! All the episodes are in sequence-shot, and now avaible for free on Youtube

It's in fench but I think you can put the subtitles 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Might have already been posted but mandalorian for me

Last EP of season 2 i was literally screaming at the TV @ 3AM, Wife not happy but anyone who watched it will know what i mean, prob the most epic scenes in any star wars film or saga.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 2

30 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

Might have already been posted but mandalorian for me

Last EP of season 2 i was literally screaming at the TV @ 3AM, Wife not happy but anyone who watched it will know what i mean, prob the most epic scenes in any star wars film or saga.

Agreed mate, forget the last 3 films that came out. This show is the best thing to happen to Star Wars in a long time.

Fun fact: The Baby Yoda puppet cost $5 million to make.

• 100 1

On 12/7/2020 at 12:19 PM, DeKing said:

L'effondrement !  Amazing serie ! All the episodes are in sequence-shot, and now avaible for free on Youtube

It's in fench but I think you can put the subtitles 

Damn ! This seems like Le Bureau des légendes-quality-like !

Merci beaucoup !

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hitch said:

Agreed mate, forget the last 3 films that came out. This show is the best thing to happen to Star Wars in a long time.

Fun fact: The Baby Yoda puppet cost $5 million to make.

I watched the last episode of Season 2 yesterday it's a very nice show ! (Way better than all Disney movie (not Rogue one) 

But I heard that they might cancel the show because of troubles with Pedro Pascal.

5 million ? That much ? Wow ... 

2 hours ago, Chef<3 said:

I watched the last episode of Season 2 yesterday it's a very nice show ! (Way better than all Disney movie (not Rogue one) 

But I heard that they might cancel the show because of troubles with Pedro Pascal.

5 million ? That much ? Wow ... 

You really think Disney would cancel such a show? Nah, not happening. Huge financial risk.

Also don't believe everything you read. I read about that, it's probably not true. Season 3 was already confirmed.

10 minutes ago, Hitch said:

You really think Disney would cancel such a show? Nah, not happening. Huge financial risk.

Also don't believe everything you read. I read about that, it's probably not true. Season 3 was already confirmed

When I said cancelled it's not really accurate (it's only rumor), but the Season 3 could be the boba chapter. (The show continue, but not as planned and not with Big bro Pedro)

I hope they will continue as they began.

(And again, only rumor, no facts or proofs).

5 hours ago, Halibut said:

@Smultronstallet haha that was quick! Glad you liked it. I'm surprised it took me so long to find the series.

Indeed Hali 😄 

Le Bureau is just one of the best spy thrillers there is. There is nothing to envy to John Le Carré or Charles McCarry characters here. Pretty much real life stuff... with its darkness, naturellement :o 

That was an awesome experiment, An audio serie who put you in a strange world with deep feelings :) 

( more for french speaking people I think..) 

They play everything in real, every song is recorded in live, that's just insane

Need to listen the chapter 3 now 😄