Skiing :)

SunSet

In last Saturday, I was skiing for the first time in my life and it was awesome :) We spend 1 hour in queue to borrow boots and ski but it was worth it. After I hour of practice on 100 m hill, we went to lift and drove onto 400 m hillside. First we all was scary but it was great feeling when we downhill skiing so fast.

If you haven't try skiing yet and you have an opportunity, do it :D

• Like 3

Was that you a couple days ago ???  ;)

Haha :) Yes, I was kinda bored so I thought why not to try skiing on the road with a car :)

Btw if you watch the camera from behind it's like playing GTA :D

I absolutely love to ski. I haven't been up to the mountains since I had my shoulder operated on in 2013. Couldn't in '14, and the snow in '15 was crap. This year, it's looking good- I'm hoping to get up to the slopes in a week or two. 

I can already feel the fresh mountain air blowing against my face and the crunch of fresh powder under my skis. :D

• Like 3

I had knee surgery in 1989. Haven't ski'd since. Used to go to Aspen a couple times a year when the race team owner would pay for the trip. I am going to Padoga Springs next month. A friend is letting me use her condo and might try it again.

• Like 1