ET Server Suggestion Silent 1 maps

Maximo Decimo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

@CrypticEve@RedBaird@dju@yaku@Caipirinha@!MX LET'S NOT NEGLECT THE OBVIOUS ANY LONGER 

JUSTICE FOR BASERACE ! ! ! ! 

All those who oppose this post will be severely fragged on S1 by me ☠️☠️☠️ ok i lied.

por favorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 🤞

131baserace2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Surprise 2
  • 100 2

• ET Member
1 hour ago, HaLLoWeeN said:

@CrypticEve@RedBaird@dju@yaku@Caipirinha@!MX LET'S NOT NEGLECT THE OBVIOUS ANY LONGER 

JUSTICE FOR BASERACE ! ! ! ! 

All those who oppose this post will be severely fragged on S1 by me ☠️☠️☠️ ok i lied.

por favorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 🤞

131baserace2.jpg

Lets NOT do this........

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Renegade Pig said:

Lets NOT do this........

Let´s ban shitaly then.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • 100 2

• Platinum VIP

I'd love baserace! There are many maps that are not voted on during rotation. Can take the least voted map out and replace with baserace. A new cycle of maps would be nice for the ones that aren't played much. :)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Surprise 1

• Platinum VIP

Ok @RedBaird I got 9 reactions to the post. That’s 9 votes in favour of Baserace. This is only day 1 of my week long campaign.Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Surprise 1

Asking for baserace and adding a basket with a kitty, what a great idea to convice us 🤭

Dont like baserace, big ass map that most of the times when voted, half of the server population drops.

Wouldnt add it even if it was Christmas 😛 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP
16 minutes ago, LazyHippo said:

Asking for baserace and adding a basket with a kitty, what a great idea to convice us 🤭

Dont like baserace, big ass map that most of the times when voted, half of the server population drops.

But (it was) added on Christmas. Lol

On 12/21/2023 at 4:40 PM, mraw435 said:

RTCW Assault -- the bot waypoints are messed up so wont be adding yet, if there are modifies waypoints somewhere, I would be happy to try it out.

What version of RTCW Assault did you try?

• ET Member
7 hours ago, LazyHippo said:

FACTS !!!!!

• Love 1

• Platinum VIP

Just replace the currently least voted map with baserace. Simple logic. Doesn’t affect both piggy and hippy one bit. This is day 2 of my weeklong campaign for baserace.

Give the man his wish.. We can test again if baserace will bring activity on server same as other usual maps. I would say for 2 months at least, but, it´s not my call. it won´t cost anything to try it. 

My 2 cents. 

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
1 minute ago, !MX said:

Give the man his wish.. We can test again if baserace will bring activity on server same as other usual maps. I would say for 2 months at least, but, it´s not my call. it won´t cost anything to try it. 

My 2 cents. 

:yahoo I agree, It doesn't hurt anything to put the map on and see how it goes. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, !MX said:

My 2 cents. 

My ONLY thing I'd like to point out:

Base race has significant chances of killing the ETL server when it pops up. It only ever stays populated if there's a good group going, and it's been good (non-stacked games etc) and everyone is having a good time. It has its chance. 

Otherwise, on a typical day. It will reduce the population forcing bots to rejoin and therefor basically kill the server. So, to keep in mind it will for sure be a hit and miss type of map. But of course, is a gamble with many maps. 

I think it's a great map IMO but its critical to have the version with the building in the middle, so you aren't getting triple dinked from 83 and a half miles away by some Bob Lee Swagger fella. I would love to see it on the server :) Just saying it's something worth keeping an eye on in the beginning though in case it becomes a mistake. The biggest complaint I see with it from people is "this map is for double jump" 

On ETL we have discussed turning down gravity ever so slightly to give you that small jump advantage and or in combination with adjusting speed ever to slightly. 

But mainly I don't think it would hurt to try. As mentioned, there are maps that probably haven't been played and or even voted for in quite some time. Could use a change on a couple of those maps. They either become voted for or they don't just like the current ones 😛