ET Server Suggestion Silent 1 maps

Maximo Decimo

On 4/21/2024 at 7:25 PM, Cocanation said:

We'll need to make it playable with only 20 players max, 15v15 in berrun is just not fun.
For karsiah, i'll remove it later, i was going to anyway.

Warbell, i'll add it later.

When transmitter was on the server, it was never voted on. However, we can try it for a few weeks and see how it goes. i'll swap it with 1944 beach.
baserace still kills the server? 

Baserace breathes life into an otherwise dead server.  It must remain.  It is the indicator species of a healthy server.  Those who opposed it must be beaten and raped, and for punishment their anatomically correct one direction action figures confiscated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, iCiCeLzz said:

Please remove baserace and lessen the time on Capuzzo airport they are definitely killing the server.

Remove Capuzzo for sure and Italy while you are at it and put on Daybreak and Golden Dunk or Tower B23.   Need some variety on the server.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Jarrod From Subway said:

Remove Capuzzo for sure and Italy while you are at it and put on Daybreak and Golden Dunk or Tower B23.   Need some variety on the server.

The maps you mentioned are made for biggest servers than s1, like jay 1. Mess up with Cappuzzo and italy, you will mess up with the most players on s1, coz they like it a lot. 

About baserace, Coca already made the changes we asked before. I suggest to stay with desert for few months, then, we change to another version. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • 100 2

1 hour ago, !MX said:

The maps you mentioned are made for biggest servers than s1, like jay 1. Mess up with Cappuzzo and italy, you will mess up with the most players on s1, coz they like it a lot. 

About baserace, Coca already made the changes we asked before. I suggest to stay with desert for few months, then, we change to another version. 

i will say Italy is okay to stay in my opinion. 

That seems to strike attention. 

the only reason airport does is because people wine until people vote for it. Once it loads in, about 30% of the population quits. Sometimes it picks back up half way through but I’ve also seen it nearly 100% kill and bring all bots. 

Airport is just simply not suitable for S1 imo. That’s a map for bigger player base than 40 ppl. Server needs to be full in order for it to be OKAY at its best. I’m not only saying this because i genuinely hate the map myself. But it stirs the pot every time. It never gets voted for because the majority wants to play it rather It seems to get voted on because a decent handful of people will go on and on about it in main chat and finally 2/3 maps later people give in and vote for it. I personally just exit the game and find something else to do when airport comes on. I know rotations aren’t meant to make EVERYONE happy. I just wish there was a way to limit how often a map shows up on the list for availability to vote for. For example can’t vote same map again if is been played within the last 5 maps or whatever it’s set to? 

I am not fully aware of most the maps just yet, i am here to find out more info but baserace is a win/lose situation when it comes to people leaving the server just my opinion and by observing, i see alot more people leave when it comes on, then most other maps i personally dont like it but i also do like it i dont know if that makes any sense. are you only allowed a certain amount of maps in a rotation or can more be added in the rotation but lower the ones that are not liked popping up idk too much about it i maybe should just sit back and learn more befor i speak lmao 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Shoresy said:

For example can’t vote same map again if is been played within the last 5 maps or whatever it’s set to?

Idk if it´s possible to do it, @kajto3, tagging you coz i consider you as a tech expert 😄 

20 hours ago, ZeeZuss said:

it i maybe should just sit back and learn more befor i speak lmao 

Far away from that. You are more than welcome to post your opinion and each one counts. That´s the meaning of community ❤️ 

• Haha 2

On 4/24/2024 at 2:47 AM, MosesIsComingLookBusy said:

baserace desert needs to be removed since there is quite a big bug map exploit you can do on it (basically a cheap kind of wallhack)

hey there,

what is the map exploit of desert baserace? i don't know about it

21 minutes ago, Lagging Noob said:

hey there,

what is the map exploit of desert baserace? i don't know about it

You can jump on the top of the middle building and see through walls. Am I right @MosesIsComingLookBusy?

We have map script fix for it. As you can see it is not synced on all servers yet.

Edited by TomekKromek

I think it's the same issue with regular Baserace; if so, it wouldn't bring decisive advantage..

Speaking of Desert Baserace, the Gate only have 3 levels, compared to the other categories or even the Gate on regular Baserace.

If anyone has some info about it, it would be interesting :)

2 hours ago, !MX said:

Idk if it´s possible to do it, @kajto3, tagging you coz i consider you as a tech expert 😄 

Far away from that. You are more than welcome to post your opinion and each one counts. That´s the meaning of community ❤️ 

noted will not say anything lol but i am familiar with this map and some others i used to play this game daily but was years ago only knowledge i do not have is where to go on some maps its all new but not new, yeah i just came back around and new again here i used to be in this clan i believe years ago im not sure if this is it but the owner lived in california  and always talked about earthquakes going on then so im not sure if this the right clan back then 

Edited by ZeeZuss
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, !MX said:

it's 8 maps on silent mod, i'm not sure if you can modify it

Edited by Cocanation
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cocanation said:

it's 8 maps on silent mod, i'm not sure if you can modify it

AFAIK, only @daredevil can modify it.

Gengis

Edited by Gengis