http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-5273.aspx

Works like a dream though..

Leftclick = Fire

Rightclick = Alt Fire

Scroll = Weapon Select

Scroll Wheel Click = Jump

Forward Sidebutton = Use/Activate

Backward Sidebutton = Reload

Perfect setup, fits my hand comfortably, and very responsive - I would buy another if it broke, which says a lot for a cheap product!

• 1 month later...

I just got a Targus Compact Optical Mouse from Best Buy (don't laugh someone has to shop there and if it breaks I can take it back).

1416ofl.jpg

It is the smallest mouse I have ever used. I wanted to see if I could get better accuracy with a smaller mouse. And I did. I play Reflex at work a lot (it's slow now due to the weather) and I can get over 500 now with this new mouse.

With my Razer Naga I was getting 400-450 hits on a good game. Now I am breaking 500 on probably every third game, which is a ~10% improvement.

I think it is because it is so small that I can move it a little more without having to move my whole hand. I can keep my thumb, my ring finger and my pinkie on the desk for stability, so I have slightly more precision, which lets me move the mouse faster with the same amount of accuracy.

Try a smaller mouse if you get the chance.

• 2 weeks later...