What is ur mouse?

Monsta

Ok folks i need to order a new mouse and keyboard. I want quality without breaking the bank. Any suggestions?

BTW i want to order asaplaugh.gif

Ok folks i need to order a new mouse and keyboard. I want quality without breaking the bank. Any suggestions?

BTW i want to order asaplaugh.gif

LOL how much you willing to spend. I bought this poor quality OCZ eclipse gaming mouse for $19.99 as a replacement for my old mouse. It wasn't as bad as i expected considering I still use it to this day over my razer abyssuss when it comes to ET (lol i dunno why. ET i can only play with this mouse)

LOL how much you willing to spend. I bought this poor quality OCZ eclipse gaming mouse for $19.99 as a replacement for my old mouse. It wasn't as bad as i expected considering I still use it to this day over my razer abyssuss when it comes to ET (lol i dunno why. ET i can only play with this mouse)

Much <3 for the OCZ mouse. I actually still use one I bought a few years ago for ET as well. I've tried a few other gaming mice but kept coming back to it. My only complaint is the DPI settings on it. Who needs 6 DPI settings....seriously.

• 4 weeks later...