What is ur mouse?

Monsta

http://www.steelseries.com/us/products/surfaces/qck/information :)

I have the QcK+

SteelSeries QcK+ highlights:

- XXL-sized cloth mouse pad

- 17,7" x 15,7" - thickness 0,08"

Danke B)

awwwhhh i love your keyboard ^^

what is it? Razer too?

yeah I like my keyboard too there's 3 different colors =D

It's a Saitek Eclipse II

Razer DeathAdder 3500dpi 3.5G Infrared sensor. If anyone is wondering yes it is true infrared as the light is invisible to the eye but when I stick on my Night Vision Goggles it is clearly visible as 3 circles of light on my desk. It is a great mouse but I suspect the infrared is damaging the cheap surface of my desk as the finish on it is starting to peel where the infrared beam most often sits.

Razer DeathAdder 3500dpi 3.5G Infrared sensor. If anyone is wondering yes it is true infrared as the light is invisible to the eye but when I stick on my Night Vision Goggles it is clearly visible as 3 circles of light on my desk. It is a great mouse but I suspect the infrared is damaging the cheap surface of my desk as the finish on it is starting to peel where the infrared beam most often sits.

I lol'd.

I also use a mx518. Been using that for like 5 or so years now been through 2 of them. Always wanted to get the g5 but never thought the price difference was really worth it. I've never seen the g500 till just now and it looks amazing, might have to give that one a shot :D

• 4 weeks later...

Well have to admit the G5 was a tad more comfortable for the hand , cause it has more height . Was sceptical also before , but its comfortable enough to enjoy gaming . wouldnt want to change now anymore .

this is mine old-logitech-3-button-ball-mouse.jpg

One of the first logitech ballmouse without scroll as u can see it really sucks but I pwn with everything

I used to have the best one's of Logitech & Razer but some years ago I destroyed them out of rage now I don't wanna spend so much money in those things anymore

wow without wheel?? impossible to play at ET without... wow! lol

logitech%20mouse.jpg

My awesome mouse :P got it for 2years or something now i think lool, it still owns!!!!!!!!!

i have with keyboard but cordless.. is the best mouse and does not cost much so if it crash I dont eat my hands lol