What is ur mouse?

Monsta

The Naga has a bunch of worthless buttons that nobody really needs. I can see those buttons coming in handy for WoW or something else. But for an fps that requires a lot of jerking around (hehe) it seems you would hit some of those buttons a lot. Plus you pay out the ass for the Naga too. IMO that mouse sucks ass.

The Naga has a bunch of worthless buttons that nobody really needs. I can see those buttons coming in handy for WoW or something else. But for an fps that requires a lot of jerking around (hehe) it seems you would hit some of those buttons a lot. Plus you pay out the ass for the Naga too. IMO that mouse sucks ass.

My Naga cost $75. Worth every penny. I got a Razer Copperhead five years ago but I never bonded with it. It was nice but just did not have a comfortable feel. So I ended up using a regular $40 Microsoft optical mouse until its left mouse button literally fell off last year (while I was playing ET all day unemployed lol).

The extra buttons on the Naga can be programmed to do anything, it's really nice, but yes I do hit them on accident a lot while I am playing ET.

If you buy anything computer related at Best Buy you are getting ripped off. end of story. They even give out free mouse pads to try to make up for the butt raping you just got.

Been using my trusty G5 & SteelSeries mousepad for years. :)

mouse-logitech-g5.JPG

I need a mousepad like yours!

I like mine, but i want something smoother if that make sense.!

That's mine

DSC02356.jpg

That's mine

DSC02356.jpg

http://www.steelseries.com/us/products/surfaces/qck/information :)

I have the QcK+

SteelSeries QcK+ highlights:

- XXL-sized cloth mouse pad

- 17,7" x 15,7" - thickness 0,08"

Edited by Brisk

That's mine

DSC02356.jpg

awwwhhh i love your keyboard ^^

what is it? Razer too?

If you buy anything computer related at Best Buy you are getting ripped off. end of story. They even give out free mouse pads to try to make up for the butt raping you just got.

the free mouse pad is for you to put on your sphincter to stop the bleeding from the ass rape that Best Buy just delivered to you.

My Naga cost $75. Worth every penny. I got a Razer Copperhead five years ago but I never bonded with it. It was nice but just did not have a comfortable feel. So I ended up using a regular $40 Microsoft optical mouse until its left mouse button literally fell off last year (while I was playing ET all day unemployed lol).

The extra buttons on the Naga can be programmed to do anything, it's really nice, but yes I do hit them on accident a lot while I am playing ET.

I agree and yes sometimes you hit it by accident but still it's very good even for FPS

Mine is a High Performance Laser from Logitech.

I don't care about the mouse as long as it works

but I wish I could get a new keyboard its keys get

stuff in game but not anywhere else.