ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

22 minutes ago, ElEl said:

This is the most up to date rotation, sorry I forgot to make the post when I took out the negative scoring maps a couple weeks ago.

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
oasis_eu, 0, 64,
beerrun_b7a, 0, 52,
et_beach, 0, 52,
bremen_final, 0, 42,
adlernest, 0, 36,
caen2, 0, 52,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
bba0-beta2, 20, 64,
warbell, 0, 52,
school, 0, 36,
praetoria_m2, 14, 64,
italyfp2, 0, 52,
haunted_mansion, 8, 52,
frostbite, 0, 36,
teuthonia_final, 0, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 40,
braundorf_final, 0, 36,
pirates, 0, 30,
purefrag, 8, 40,
baserace, 0, 52,

#April 14th Removed El
bergen, 0, 52,
tankbuster, 8, 52,
password2, 8, 52,
tc_base, 0, 52,

I'm going to leave what I'm thinking of doing for the rotation here for a day or two before I put it on the server.

From suggestions and map scores this might be what I end up doing:

+

F|A Italy

F|A Oasis

Flameguard (With 14,64 as it's a large map and can replace Praetoria)

Venice

Fuel dump (Maybe fuel dump revenge instead of the snowy one?)

River Port (Again with 14,64 as it's quite large)

MLB Temple (Another large map, maybe make this one 20,64? Have to keep an eye on this one as I know it has issues with MAX_GAMESTATE_CHARS) 

-

Italy - Replacing with F|A version

Oasis EU - Replacing with F|A version

Praetoria - Replacing with Flameguard and River Port

bba0 - Very divisive map and I've heard a lot of people leave when it comes on

I don't think there's a need to remove Caen, School or Pirates, they all have decent scores at the moment and I know School ends up filling the server when it's on.

The other two I was thinking of removing were Beerrun and Warbell but leaving them on for another couple weeks couldn't hurt. What do you guys think?

Any version of Radar is just hated on Jay2, I've tried all of them and they always end up negative within a couple days of me putting them on the server. Rommel also didn't do too well last time it was on the server so I've left it out but if you want me to I can try put both on again @von Rantala? The map stats have been reset now so I can start from fresh and get a better idea of what's hated and what's liked.

Let me know what you guys think to this rotation - if there's anything I've missed or anything you want adding before it goes live.

Yes look good, we can leave Radar and rommel out if they haven't been popular in past. And if caen, school and pirates has good stats, then lets keep them. I dont have access to stats. But maybe we could reset those stats everytime when we do new map rotation, so we get realistic stats?

14 minutes ago, RendeL said:

I'd replace mlb_temple with the FA one, has way less lags and is more stable. Haven't seen crashes with it like the original had.

@von Rantala asked me to change the rotation, but as I see you @ElEl are active, I leave it to you as you've done it so far.

Yes lets use FA one so it not lag :)

• Like 2

Looking good to me. 👍

If you are looking to replace bba map, how about Marrakech ?

There is also Hydrodam, a dual objective map, but it is often hectic and with our regular Jay2 rushers  😒

Any FA version of a map should be added imo.

Purefrag gives a nice change of pace with everyone going crazy : good to change your mind without thinking about repairing or building something 😂

On a side note is the spawnshield effective on that map ?

Anyway, you can't please everyone.

What matters is that most of the players like the rotation and Im sure they will.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RendeL said:

@von Rantala asked me to change the rotation, but as I see you @ElEl are active, I leave it to you as you've done it so far.

I'm thinking of taking a break soon so it'll be good to have someone take over for me while I'm gone.

46 minutes ago, von Rantala said:

Yes look good, we can leave Radar and rommel out if they haven't been popular in past. And if caen, school and pirates has good stats, then lets keep them. I dont have access to stats. But maybe we could reset those stats everytime when we do new map rotation, so we get realistic stats?

I've asked Daredevil to set it up so that it resets once a month and keep an archive, I think he said it would be the first of every month but it doesn't look like it's been happening for some reason. Could you check please @daredevil?

17 minutes ago, Letdown said:

If you are looking to replace bba map, how about Marrakech ?

There is also Hydrodam, a dual objective map, but it is often hectic and with our regular Jay2 rushers  😒

Marrakech Night I think had the worst score of all maps when I removed it a few months ago, will need to check but I do remember it being quite negative. Do you know of any other versions that we could try?

Hydrodam could work, will add it to the list, thanks.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Letdown said:

Actually there is that version

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/244-operation-marrakech-et_mor_propk3/?do=log

I checked and there are many changes that will affect the gameplay.

in a positive or negative way ?

not sure if we have waypoints :(

Here is working link 😜

There are waypoints for this map yes!

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, ElEl said:

-

Italy - Replacing with F|A version

Oasis EU - Replacing with F|A version

Praetoria - Replacing with Flameguard and River Port

bba0 - Very divisive map and I've heard a lot of people leave when it comes on

I don't think there's a need to remove Caen, School or Pirates, they all have decent scores at the moment and I know School ends up filling the server when it's on.

The other two I was thinking of removing were Beerrun and Warbell but leaving them on for another couple weeks couldn't hurt. What do you guys think?

Any version of Radar is just hated on Jay2, I've tried all of them and they always end up negative within a couple days of me putting them on the server. Rommel also didn't do too well last time it was on the server so I've left it out but if you want me to I can try put both on again @von Rantala? The map stats have been reset now so I can start from fresh and get a better idea of what's hated and what's liked.

Let me know what you guys think to this rotation - if there's anything I've missed or anything you want adding before it goes live.

F|A Bremen over OG Bremen. It's much more fun and Allies don't win as often

Edited by -=HipKat=-

Just now, -=HipKat=- said:

ET Bremen over OG Bremen. It's much more fun and Allies don't win as often

ET Bremen? Do you mean F|A or a different version?

• Platinum VIP
1 minute ago, ElEl said:

ET Bremen? Do you mean F|A or a different version?

F|A, that was a typo. I'll fix it

• Like 1

9 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

what about madbunker and guntlet? pretty fun maps.

Madbunker is a bit small and has broken waypoints if I remember correctly. Will also put that on - maybe 12-20? Wouldn't appear too often as we already have a frag map, what do you think?

Gauntlet I forgot to test last time you mentioned it, sorry about that. Do you have a link to the map handy?

I get home from work in 7 hours but didn't sleep at all last night so not sure if I'll be dead or not by the time I can get to my pc. Gonna have to find a time early morning tomorrow to do it as there are a few pk3s I need to delete from the server and I need to turn it off to do that.

Edited by ElEl
  • Like 1

Rotation looks really good :) 

Fuel Dump Revenge instead of the normal sounds good  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ElEl said:

Please do, specially Beerrun, I hate that map with passion.

• Like 1
  • 100 2

• Platinum VIP
56 minutes ago, dasp said:

Please do, specially Beerrun, I hate that map with passion.

Beerrun is one of those maps that's fun for a bit but long term, like Hydro on Jay 1, isn't sustainable and  gets old 

• Like 2

http://bunker.aaxxss.com/forums/files/file/390-koth-warehouse-final/

http://bunker.aaxxss.com/forums/files/file/44-the-gauntlet/

jeco made the gauntlet map. leader of bunker. he hasnt been around et sense i joined fa. so if there something u need for it to work ill have to try get ahold of em.

i would love to play one of these two maps.prefer gauntlet. 

i love beerrun.  but its not a fav of the players.beer runs great u take away dbj and adren. seems on jay2 the bots grab the key and run around with it and go to axis spawn with it.soooo funny.

also if its too big of a hassel bud . just put up what the players want. im kool with it.rather see a full house then a map i want. i was just really proud of that map .testing it was a blast.

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 2