ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

• Platinum VIP

There was a really cool and decent sized fragmap I used to have on my JM servers, but damned if I can remember the name of it.  It had a main "arena" area with a lot of obstacles like stacked crates, ledges, etc and then, similar to an arena, "hallways" if you want to call them that around the outside. I'll keep looking for it

Another fun one is Fragmaze with Panzer war and crazy Gravity on special occasions.

I think one we liked, too was called UFO (???) 

Edited by -=HipKat=-

11 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

There was a really cool and decent sized fragmap I used to have on my JM servers, but damned if I can remember the name of it.  It had a main "arena" area with a lot of obstacles like stacked crates, ledges, etc and then, similar to an arena, "hallways" if you want to call them that around the outside. I'll keep looking for it

Another fun one is Fragmaze with Panzer war and crazy Gravity on special occasions.

I think one we liked, too was called UFO (???) 

its called headshot i think.

https://et.trackbase.net/map/931/

Edited by captnconcrete

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

its called headshot i think.

https://et.trackbase.net/map/931/

Nice try, but that’s not the one I’m thinking of. I’ll have to scan through ET files until I see it

6 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Nice try, but that’s not the one I’m thinking of. I’ll have to scan through ET files until I see it

ah i think i know what ur talking about .  its a map  that was originally golden dunk and some one turned it in to a massive head shot arena. i remember that one also .. but not name i ll see if i can find it. 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

ah i think i know what ur talking about .  its a map  that was originally golden dunk and some one turned it in to a massive head shot arena. i remember that one also .. but not name i ll see if i can find it. 

Maybe Areno wasn’t the right word. Maybe it would be more like a, imagine a Colosseum. Something more like that

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

Industry is such a big map, for Jay 2, especially. Has BBA Castle ever been on there?? Smaller Frag/Obj map that's been on Jay 1 forever

BBA was on yes but didnt load often. A lot of the maps above dont have botfiles. I will test them though for next maplist edit.

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
school, 12, 50,
et_beach, 0, 52,
teuthonia_final, 8, 64,
adlernest, 0, 40,
kerkyra, 10, 52,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 64,
oasis, 18, 64,
caen2, 0, 52,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
warbell, 0, 52,
battery, 12, 64,
frostbite, 0, 40,
haunted_mansion, 12, 52,
fa_italy_b3_fixed, 6, 64,
braundorf_final, 0, 40,
fa_temple, 12, 50,
supply_pro, 8, 40,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 40,
fueldump, 12, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
venice_ne4, 0, 52,
capuzzo, 12, 64,
purefrag, 0, 16,
fa_oasis_b2, 0, 64,
beerrun_b7a, 0, 40,
goldrush, 16, 64,
et_mor2_night_final, 0, 64,
sos_secret_weapon, 0, 40,
praetoria_m2, 10, 64,
railgun, 14, 64,
saberpeak_final, 14, 64,
breakout, 4, 30,
xposed_ndt, 8, 64,
2tanks, 12, 64,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
school, 8, 50,
et_beach, 0, 52,
teuthonia_final, 8, 64,
adlernest, 0, 40,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 64,
oasis, 18, 64,
caen2, 0, 52,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
battery, 16, 64,
frostbite, 0, 40,
haunted_mansion, 16, 52,
fa_italy_b3_fixed, 6, 64,
braundorf_final, 0, 40,
fa_temple, 8, 50,
supply_pro, 6, 40,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 40,
fueldump, 22, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
venice_ne4, 0, 52,
capuzzo, 12, 64,
fa_oasis_b2, 6, 64,
beerrun_b7a, 6, 40,
goldrush, 16, 64,
praetoria_m2, 6, 64,
railgun, 16, 64,
saberpeak_final, 12, 64,
2tanks, 16, 64,
snatch3, 0, 50,
dubrovnik_final, 0, 40,
ga_el_kef, 0, 12,
kerkyra, 8, 64,
karsiah_te2, 0, 12,
isle, 8, 64,
bba0-beta2, 16, 64,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

2 suggestions.

Venice - I never seen Allies lose this map. and normally, they win it in about half the map time. Is there anything that could be changed, Spawn Times maybe?

FA Oasis - it's horrible. Once Axis loses the flag, it's over. The 2nd Axis spawn takes to long to get out of because of the walls and doorways and Allies get a free shot to the guns. I've not seen this map go 10 minutes. Just now, ALlies won in 7 and that is pretty typical

That stupid KKK Vsay is STILL on here?? And GRvW who has gone by other names and been muted time and time again for spamming vsays has been spamming it all day. If racism is not allowed on the server, then this Vsay doesn't belong on the server. It's pure racist. Same with the Boss Ni**er Vsay - another one he spams all the time. I thought we had this discussion months ago. 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 3:50 PM, -=HipKat=- said:

2 suggestions.

Venice - I never seen Allies lose this map. and normally, they win it in about half the map time. Is there anything that could be changed, Spawn Times maybe?

FA Oasis - it's horrible. Once Axis loses the flag, it's over. The 2nd Axis spawn takes to long to get out of because of the walls and doorways and Allies get a free shot to the guns. I've not seen this map go 10 minutes. Just now, ALlies won in 7 and that is pretty typical

That stupid KKK Vsay is STILL on here?? And GRvW who has gone by other names and been muted time and time again for spamming vsays has been spamming it all day. If racism is not allowed on the server, then this Vsay doesn't belong on the server. It's pure racist. Same with the Boss Ni**er Vsay - another one he spams all the time. I thought we had this discussion months ago. 

if u have some maps u would like us to try  .. put in the time to fined the map file and also the bot waypoint files .. dont come in jay2s map thread and whine some more. this is a topic on maps u dont like want removed or do like and want added. not a wawa  topic for u to rant on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

if u have some maps u would like us to try  .. put in the time to fined the map file and also the bot waypoint files .. dont come in jay2s map thread and whine some more. this is a topic on maps u dont like want removed or do like and want added. not a wawa  topic for u to rant on.

I don't have any desire to suggest new maps and I'm only pointing out what happens in these two maps. I made a suggestion on possibly modifying Venice Spawn Times to even things out. No one is whining, other than you right now.I'm not really sure what your issue is. I made legit suggestions. Why are you whining about my suggestions again? Seriously, what is your issue with me. I've done nothing to you, I've never made a smart remark or mean comment to you but you've been doing just hat to me for months. I'd appreciate it if you stop or maybe I should be posting this in a different topic.... I've caused no trouble with you at all on Jay 2 or on the forum here before.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I don't have any desire to suggest new maps

The title of the topic is "Jay2 New Map Suggestions" 😂

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, ElEl said:

The title of the topic is "Jay2 New Map Suggestions" 😂

And I just made suggestions about 2 maps on Jay 2...... did I do it wrong? Did I word it incorrectly? 

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1