ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

• Administrators
sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
supplydepot2, 0, 64,
et_mor2_night_final, 16, 64,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
caen2, 0, 51,
mlb_temple, 26, 44,
UJE_fueldump, 0, 64,
bba0-beta2, 24, 64,
venice_ne4, 16, 64,
etdo6, 18, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 40,
pirates, 0, 64,
haunted_mansion, 12, 45,
frostbite, 0, 44,
capuzzo, 20, 52,
et_beach, 0, 45,
warmissile_fp4, 20, 40,
am_hydro_dam, 0, 64,
warbell, 20, 50,
bremen_final, 0, 40,
adlernest, 0, 40,
etdo1, 0, 64,
baserace, 6, 30,
teuthonia_final, 14, 44,
radar, 0, 64,
mp_theriver_2nd, 0, 40,
castleattack_b5, 30, 64,
mml_minastirith_fp3, 0, 64,
UJE_italy, 0, 38,

map rotation updated. We are still looking for some good big maps. If anyone has any suggestions go for it. 

• Like 4

Itlay map give too much constant lag , even when I have stable 90fps . Same for few other players too.

• Like 2

since the new maps got in the server activity really is going rapidly down uje fueldump got diffirent spawns and it's non stop complaining about that map
the other 2 maps dont or hardly run because it only runs with 40 / 38 players or less but since also ruins got removed the rotation in a full server became very limited also i do want to note that maps alone are not the only issue of a lot less players there seems to be a lagg issue too

I asked the other jay1 admins what they think about these suggestions and ofcourse what they think because I really dont like to ask humbly to remove the maps that just got added and the time that got spend to test them and add them it's never fun if people spend a long and there free time to help and see some DFnub asking to remove them again only a few days later but as mentioned i asked first the online admins too what they think and seeing the very low player activity we would feel even worse if we dont act or atleast tell / report it and do nothing to make it better

I would like to suggest these maps as possible maps to add into the rotation

tankbuster,
2 tanks,
saberpeak ( non lagg version )

, river port
, stalingrad
, subway

, 1944 beach
, mlb egypt
and daybreak,
stalingrad.
uje factory
,flame guards
ruins23

I asked also to the others what are the maps that are disliked the most and have the most people leaving

and i want to suggest to remove these maps:

Mlb Temple
the river
baserace
uje italy
uje fueldump
warmissile

I just hope this will help so the activity will be back to normal again

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, DFighter said:

since the new maps got in the server activity really is going rapidly down uje fueldump got diffirent spawns and it's non stop complaining about that map
the other 2 maps dont or hardly run because it only runs with 40 / 38 players or less but since also ruins got removed the rotation in a full server became very limited also i do want to note that maps alone are not the only issue of a lot less players there seems to be a lagg issue too

I asked the other jay1 admins what they think about these suggestions and ofcourse what they think because I really dont like to ask humbly to remove the maps that just got added and the time that got spend to test them and add them it's never fun if people spend a long and there free time to help and see some DFnub asking to remove them again only a few days later but as mentioned i asked first the online admins too what they think and seeing the very low player activity we would feel even worse if we dont act or atleast tell / report it and do nothing to make it better

tankbuster,
2 tanks,

, river port
, stalingrad
, subway

, 1944 beach
, mlb egypt
and daybreak,
stalingrad.
uje factory
,flame guards
ruins23

I asked also to the others what are the maps that are disliked the most and have the most people leaving

Mlb Temple
the river
baserace
uje italy
uje fueldump
warmissile

New things can always work or fail. Thats why you try new things. I bet DD rather hears what could improve server activity, rather than being polite and let failing maps run on the server. But then again, i cant speak for DD.

However if these maps decline server activity due to lags and unpopularity i definitly support Dfnub in this.

Specially for the maps tankbuster and flame guards which alot of people seemed to like in the past.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MosesIsComingLookBusy said:

uje fuel dump need the CP spawn location for allies

or it can be replaced with this map 

its also fueldump with grass lay out but in this map the spawns are simular the only diffirence is that axis attack instead of allies if i remember correct

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

As for UJE Fuel Depot, Allies are crying because they don't have the forward CP, BUT in regular Fuel Depot, Allies win the map almost every time. Losing that CP makes it more fair.

I personally love flameguards, but that map usually causes nothing but trouble because it gets stuck in the basement in the very beginning all the time. The only way I can see it lasting more then it has in the past is to change the the first Allie spawn time so Axis has an easier time blowing the basement gate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Monoxide said:

I personally love flameguards, but that map usually causes nothing but trouble because it gets stuck in the basement in the very beginning all the time. The only way I can see it lasting more then it has in the past is to change the the first Allie spawn time so Axis has an easier time blowing the basement gate.

beside having problems with flameguard, it still use to hve good population. 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

As for UJE Fuel Depot, Allies are crying because they don't have the forward CP, BUT in regular Fuel Depot, Allies win the map almost every time. Losing that CP makes it more fair.

I thought new mapscript would enable forward CP? It doesn't? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DFighter said:

tankbuster,
2 tanks,

, river port
, stalingrad
, subway

, 1944 beach
, mlb egypt
and daybreak,
stalingrad.
uje factory
,flame guards
ruins23

Mlb Temple
the river
baserace
uje italy
uje fueldump
warmissile

Totally agree with the list above....

All of the new maps suggested are big maps.... And perfect for jay1, except Ruins23 ..... It killed server activity to some extent

• WhiteWidow changed the title to JAYMODE 1 MAPS ROTATION SUGGESTION