ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

your vision of ET is rather strange, practically you are trying to say that your only goal is and to create havoc in the normal, practically you are a Rusher, then a ruin game to others, you are not ashamed?

capuzzo, like many other maps has the anti rush, that's why you do not like it? you only like maps without anti rush, so you can finish the map immediately with your rusher method, you know what I tell you?
I pity you

Edited by JirenTV
  • Sad 1
  • 100 1

2 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Capuzzo, my reasons are much the same as other guys, plus I can't rush it, because objectives are locked till scripted moments

My eternal job is to find out new ways to rush map and search for alternative routes to the main objective

I like it because it is so easy to rush map (after 5 min obviously), axis don't even know what happened when map ends.

🧐

capuzzo is awesome imo and thankfully the object is locked... why would you rush instead of enjoying the whole maps and fighting the enemy?

Edited by r3wind3r

12 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Just no to Fuel Depot, Through all the rotation changes, that POS map never gets a break. It's time to give that one a rest

Maybe it never gets a break for a reason. Never witnessed ppl mass quit or go to spec on FD like some other maps. It's small for 50 players but with good axis defense it's still very challenging and that's what I like. Some of the most memorable and dramatic reversals I've seen were on those 5 maps (Venice, Caen, Capuzzo, Fuel Depot, Fuel Dump). Radar and Oasis are so unbalanced, it's a turkey shoot for axis.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rainier Wolfpower said:

Maybe it never gets a break for a reason. Never witnessed ppl mass quit or go to spec on FD like some other maps. It's small for 50 players but with good axis defense it's still very challenging and that's what I like. Some of the most memorable and dramatic reversals I've seen were on those 5 maps (Venice, Caen, Capuzzo, Fuel Depot, Fuel Dump). Radar and Oasis are so unbalanced, it's a turkey shoot for axis.

Radar is pretty good, allies win that quite often. Oasis needs to go though I agree.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Cquattro said:

your vision of ET is rather strange, practically you are trying to say that your only goal is and to create havoc in the normal, practically you are a Rusher, then a ruin game to others, you are not ashamed?

capuzzo, like many other maps has the anti rush, that's why you do not like it? you only like maps without anti rush, so you can finish the map immediately with your rusher method, you know what I tell you?
I pity you

8 hours ago, r3wind3r said:

🧐

capuzzo is awesome imo and thankfully the object is locked... why would you rush instead of enjoying the whole maps and fighting the enemy?

Well, I think you misunderstood my point, I like to rush maps sticking to the rules, in Jay1 it is so hard to rush most of the maps, because of the amount of players, that's why some maps are easier to rush than others. (And as u said some have antirush)

I wouldn't consider myself as a rusher, I would call me an objective oriented player, my intention isn't to annoy others, just to win, that's how I enjoy game, whenever u don't see me doing the objective, I may just be chilling out with other guys.

I only try to end map as fast as possible, when it can be done, when I'm on defense, I just try to cripple other team attack by destroying CP, capturing flag, etc.

I'm a cool guy, and why would I want to annoy others, I just have a competitive spirit, and a good sport.

• Like 1

Guys please remember this topic is to suggest maps, not to bash each other. End of discussion, thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Please Suggestion MAPS:

-MLB_Daybreak

-MLB_Hotckiss

-MLB_Temple

-V2_Base

-Ressurection

-Grider_3

-PRAETORIA_M1 ,M2 ,M3.

-UJE_00

-UJE_The_Lab

-Eagles2_Ways

-Leningrad_b2

:X:X:X:- P L E A S E ! These are Professional Maps! 

mlb_daybreak_final_sc_01.jpg

mlb_hotchkiss_sc_04.jpg

128praetoria_m21.jpg

950f7781c82570304dd723b515b9d3f6-eagles2.png

• Thanks 1

Others Maps Here Large and Good Thos Fragging and Obsective !

-beerrun

-Breakout_370

-egypt_attack_b3

-mml_minastirith_b4

-PARISBATTLE !!!

!And Awesome One ! : TroopTrain_120 (map teams are on two trains runing! awesome kills! and hides in train when moving and shoting!

breakout.jpg

164resurrection1.jpg

b20ca37b9457c66a8cbfd6ccd5bbf415_M.jpg

-Budapest_beta !!!

-et_powespace_b2 !!

-supply_dessert  !

-transmitter  !

-xlabs_1  !

_Bridges_  !!!

-Baserace_dessert !

-Fuel_Dump_Dessert  !

-Praetoria_m1   !!

-Praetoria_m2  !!

-Praetoria_m3  !!

-ParisBattle_b3  !

-UJE_00 !!

-UJE_The_Lab_b5  !!

-MLB_Daybreak  !!!

-MLB_Hotckiss  !

-Egypt_Attack   !!

-Ressurection !!!

-Breakout_360  !!

-Eagles2_Ways !!!!

-V2_Base_te   !!!

-TroopTrain   !!!!

_________>>>> (!) =Means Votes!!!! Please Aply

5 hours ago, Wazzap said:

-Budapest_beta !!!

-et_powespace_b2 !!

-supply_dessert !

-transmitter !

-xlabs_1 !

_Bridges_ !!!

-Baserace_dessert !

-Fuel_Dump_Dessert !

-Praetoria_m1 !!

-Praetoria_m2 !!

-Praetoria_m3 !!

-ParisBattle_b3 !

-UJE_00 !!

-UJE_The_Lab_b5 !!

-MLB_Daybreak !!!

-MLB_Hotckiss !

-Egypt_Attack !!

-Ressurection !!!

-Breakout_360 !!

-Eagles2_Ways !!!!

-V2_Base_te !!!

-TroopTrain !!!!

_________>>>> (!) =Means Votes!!!! Please Aply

Hey Wazzap, thank you for your suggestions! Could you please use this form:

Add: A (Download link)

Remove: B

Add: C (Download link)

Remove: D

etcetc.

Here is our download section where u can find almost all the maps in the game, if they're not there just add them :)

Thank you!

Edited by Smileyyy

5 minutes ago, C3jZi said:

i would like to see this map on every server its badass

116v2base1.jpg.a8bf7780e3bcf2fa49e4408af092295e.jpg

Good map, I agree. Map has 2 main problems: double jump, choke points.

Double jump: allies can just easily jump over wall and rush to OBJ. (The wall u see bottom right on picture)

Choke points: If allies don't rush, axis can easily defend the OBJ since the OBJ room is made out of 3 chokepoints.

• Like 1

• WhiteWidow changed the title to JAYMODE 1 MAPS ROTATION SUGGESTION