POLL: Poison knives at Jay2? Yes or no

*ReVeRZe*..!?

Poison knives @ Jaymod 2  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Allow poison on knives @ JAYMOD 2

• Keep the poison
    • Delete poison

It's very annoying yes, especially when you don't know or don't want to use them yourself. I used to think that's it's also part of the game, annoying or not we should just handle it like adults :D I hated to see people dove on their grenades after being poisoned, but now I understand.

They're REALLY really annoying like you have no idea how annoying they are and people are abusing them too much, at this point I just want to take them away to spite those horrible abusive regulars :D

Sorry regulars, I love you nevertheless.

horrible abusive regulars????

i am assuming your referring to me...

let me tell you something... i use poison knives as a tactic, not to be abusive. the fact that i am very good with knives and i use them regularly doesnt mean i am abusive.

the ones who are abusive... are the ones who throw it and run letting you die there. thats stupid.

i love knives and dont think it should be removed. if anyone wants to talk about playing with skill, i suggest them all to remove the compass... then we'll talk ;-)

let me tell you something... i use poison knives as a tactic, not to be abusive. the fact that i am very good with knives and i use them regularly doesnt mean i am abusive.

the ones who are abusive... are the ones who throw it and run letting you die there. thats stupid.

i love knives and dont think it should be removed. if anyone wants to talk about playing with skill, i suggest them all to remove the compass... then we'll talk ;-)

I don't think anyone is pointing any fingers.

Other than that, I agree with you. :)

It's called bustin' balls.

Or in simpler terms: joking.

• Like 1

oh my god! just cuz u cant use em reve! go play fun server or beginners server, where is no poison, but i tell you, to the people who use knifes, it would make no difference! when we head shot u with a knife! even without poison! ur still gonna die! maybe not as often as you would if it was a poison knife, but that instant hit! and deduction of HP is a huge disadvantage. if you get hit by a thrown knife, poison or not, 9/10 times ur gonna die, cos they had time to knife u!!!

i vote keep the poison, iirc its the ONLY server F|A offers out with poison knives.

This is pool, what was made that all can vote if they want keep knives in server or not, Reverze didnt start topic because he cant use em, if you not discern suggestion topic and complaint you are not clan material, we make suggestion here and we not want that anyone shoot those down, if you not agree, send your feedback with civil manner.

As i say this is pool and not mean to anyone, topic was started in main section so all can vote.

Now calm down and add your votes and feedback if you want but keep it polite!

• Like 1

Lmao, I'm not talking about you, don't know what weapons you use dude.

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

[...]or because they aren't good with knives themselves.

You can't be 'good' with knifes, they aren't even antilagged, so the higher your ping is the more you have to aim ahead, this is not even close to what I call fair. Rifle and panzerfaust are not antilagged as well, but at least there is a damage radius.

Any player who is even remotely good will get a lower score if he/she plays knife only. It's like guessing randomly at a test. You can only be interested in doing it if you fail all the answers and go always below 50%.

• Like 1

keep them its fun when we nade ourself when poisoned and make the guy go mad.... well if u have good team medics in team its no big deal.......

• Like 2

This is pool, what was made that all can vote if they want keep knives in server or not, Reverze didnt start topic because he cant use em, if you not discern suggestion topic and complaint you are not clan material, we make suggestion here and we not want that anyone shoot those down, if you not agree, send your feedback with civil manner.

As i say this is pool and not mean to anyone, topic was started in main section so all can vote.

Now calm down and add your votes and feedback if you want but keep it polite!

thank for that. i was offering up my 2p, reve knows me and i know he wont take anything i say seriously anyway. i know reve can use em! why u think i practised with em? so i can hit him back with em. thing is, poison knives r fun, u can even spam them into pack of enemys or into a doorway u know someone is gonna be camping for u. the knife, poison or not is integral part of the game and if it was removed i'd sadly miss it.

but my original point remains the same, there's plenty other servers without p/knives. have u tried using them in begginers 1? its nie on impossible! the delay between switching is increased i swear. or the poison is less effective, 9/10 times i hit someone with p/kife in begginers 1, they kill me.

p/knife isn;t the best way to kill someone, 4hs is! but knife is FUN! and p/knife is even more fun!

Edited by TheJuice
  • Like 1

I think you've misinterpreted his sense of humor. ;)

I didnt read all topic and i dont playing much on jay2 (usually absolutelly dont play), but i didnt start play on jay2 only because of those poisoned knives. I think if u will make system of knife throwing like in nq1, then it will be already much better then now. 

You can't be 'good' with knifes, they aren't even antilagged, so the higher your ping is the more you have to aim ahead, this is not even close to what I call fair. Rifle and panzerfaust are not antilagged as well, but at least there is a damage radius.

Any player who is even remotely good will get a lower score if he/she plays knife only. It's like guessing randomly at a test. You can only be interested in doing it if you fail all the answers and go always below 50%.

What? Of course someone can be good with knives. We'll consider the rest moot.

• Like 1

What? Of course someone can be good with knives. We'll consider the rest moot.

yup :) if u peek a doorway and see someone coming, wait a sec and pop out and hit em with the knife, swap to any gun and finish the job. or the long distance throw is nice too, u see some one running and just lead the shot and hit them...

did you try leading a shot with a knife/ p/knife sunlight? like back in the quake 3 days when you'd lead ur shot with the rocket launcher. you know where they're gonna be or where they're runing to and thats where you fire ur shot. the rest is hepatitis...

• Like 1

• Administrators

For me whoever decided to create poison knives should be punched in the face, the most dumb thing i have ever seen in jaymod, has actual no proper meaning to the game, as its completely overpowered, since u can't heal yourself, teammates most of the time don't even heal, regardless of spamming v21 or pushing them, they will simply ignore it and move onwards, not to mention the aiming part completely gets dizzed, so u can't even kill anyone after u have been poisoned.

Crouch and HS. When killyounow used to knife me, I used to crouch and give him either HS or lot's of body shot. Then take grenade and kill yourself or run like chicken so killyounow doesn't used to get kill and someone else does. When knife killers don't get kill they get frustrated. :)

• Like 3

Crouch and HS. When killyounow used to knife me, I used to crouch and give him either HS or lot's of body shot. Then take grenade and kill yourself or run like chicken so killyounow doesn't used to get kill and someone else does. When knife killers don't get kill they get frustrated. :)

Yeh well, the dizzinest makes that harder regardless of crouching, if the knifer is nearby i try to kill him, otherwise i just run and try to kamikaze someone with me as well :D

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

did you try leading a shot with a knife/ p/knife sunlight?

Gimme a low ping and I will try. With 200+ I refuse on principle to play with a weapon that gives an advantage to some players over others.

I don't even have it binded. Sometimes when there is (was? since I don't play almost anymore) someone using it too much for my taste, I use it as well, but I don't find it really interesting. It's just to annoy them. Many times they stop, because they don't like being poisoned either.

you know where they're gonna be or where they're runing to

No, you don't. Because if your ping is high they might have switched direction, and instead you still see them running in the old direction for a little while.

If your ping is high your best bet is aiming at the middle of their left-right movement. And it's random. I don't like random things. There is already enough randomness in this game.

Or you can go the lame way and wait behind a corner in a corridor, where they cannot move that much sideways.