POLL: Poison knives at Jay2? Yes or no

*ReVeRZe*..!?

Poison knives @ Jaymod 2  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Allow poison on knives @ JAYMOD 2

• Keep the poison
    • Delete poison

Gimme a low ping and I will try. With 200+ I refuse on principle to play with a weapon that gives an advantage to some players over others.

I don't even have it binded. Sometimes when there is (was? since I don't play almost anymore) someone using it too much for my taste, I use it as well, but I don't find it really interesting. It's just to annoy them. Many times they stop, because they don't like being poisoned either.

No, you don't. Because if your ping is high they might have switched direction, and instead you still see them running in the old direction for a little while.

If your ping is high your best bet is aiming at the middle of their left-right movement. And it's random. I don't like random things. There is already enough randomness in this game.

Or you can go the lame way and wait behind a corner in a corridor, where they cannot move that much sideways.

Nerly everyone has a high ping in jay2. rarely see anyone with a ping under 100. and the minimal difference between 100 and 200 ping isn't all that notcable really unless ur running around with 15 fps? maybe you need to tweak ur grafix setting if you're struggling. peeking with p/knife is part of the skill.

• Clan Friend

maybe you need to tweak ur grafix setting if you're struggling. peeking with p/knife is part of the skill.

I've used that weapon so few times that I don't know whether I'm struggling or not. My abilities with knife are more than enough to get rid of 90% of knife users I've met, anyway :)

In fact, as I said before, while I definitely dislike this weapon, and while I think it wasn't a good idea adding it to the game - because it makes the game worse (I would see it more as a fun thing to do in a special game day, not every day) - depite this, I have never been 'owned' by someone who uses it, so I don't really see it like a 'big' problem ruining my whole gaming experience.

In the worst case you can avoid the area where they camp, and wait till they give up camping there and move to a place where you have the advantage with the mg. If you really have to pass from that corridor where they camp, then there is often another option (rifle grenade, panzerfaust, getting to their level and using knife yourself, ragequitting, switching to a server without knives and leaving them alone, etc.)

Bring back 8 knives as it was in start.

Or 2.

I like that idea more than deleting the poison. Number is discussable, but good compromise to lower the number.

• Like 1

Was not saying there were 2, just downsizing your 8 to 2.

:3

I should lock you in basement with pink panties, hope you two murder each other.

• Like 2

I should lock you in basement with pink panties, hope you two murder each other.

Wow. That's incredibly harsh.

You should learn a thing or two on how to talk to young ladies.

Poison knives.... I hate them. 

Every time I join Jay2 to kick some asses I expect nothing at all. And suddenly out of nowhere...

tumblr_mm3ao3n6EW1qf9mevo1_500.gif 

...my FOV is moving like a retard and my aim is having a party.

Sometimes I spend more time granading myself than anything else.... Or trying to find something which is far away from the ground to jump down, which ends up having 1HP and getting killed by the poison anyway.

I actually can live with it, but most of the time I can't. Especially when a good map is on and one decides to run around throwing knives all the time and it feels like he is everywhere. It's so annoying. Ugh... the nerves. 

Whoever invented the poison knives, you're a cruel person.  <_<

If you don't want to delete the poison for the fun of it, at least reduce the knives to 1, or I will tumblr_n507mzwXnD1smcbm7o1_400.gif  !!!!

• Like 4

Wow. That's incredibly harsh.

You should learn a thing or two on how to talk to young ladies.

No girls on internet.

• Like 4