This idea came up when i saw Redbaird and my belgium friends barb and lucky send eachother stuff like chocolate.

So the Idea is that you offer a special product for your country for other community members to receive! Ofcourse with a personal message for the receiver :D

As a Dutch person i will not be sending you any weed though ^^.

Typically Dutch:

Liquorice:

wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquorice
Drop.jpg

Dutch Peanutcheese (not peanutbutter)

calve-pindakaas.jpg

Stroopwafels syrup filled cookie kinda things really dillicious!

Stroopwafels.gif

Ofc i will also take requests if u know of a product available in the Netherlands!

• Like 4

were you joking about the peanut butter? because that is peanut butter.

i believe the name pindakaas (peanutcheese) was chosen because pindaboter (peanutbutter) was protected for spme other product. Crazy dutch ppl.

audrey i can send u some dropjes if u like :) pm me the adres.

Satanek what kind of beer is it :D?

g1.JPG

Gammalsalta sei (Old salted Saithe) Saithe laid in a barrel with salt over a long period. (I only like this fish if it is with a special kind of egg milk sauce)

brunost.jpg

Brunost (Brown Cheese) from cowmilk and goatmilk, or just goat. Very good with raspberry jam on it and a piece of bread.

IMG_1149.JPG

Lutefisk (Lye fish)  aged stockfish or dried/salted whitefish and lye. Dipped in water, then lye, then rinsed with water again.

It's my favourite, but be aware that it is many different ways of eating it, and most people who try it don't like it since they eat wrong.

Take a piece, add some BACON, bacon is very important =) and roll it in a potato tortilla/cake and enjoy!

Torsketunger_large.jpg

Cod tongues.

PS, I am a broke student so i can't afford to send this stuff at the moment. But if you ever find yourself in Norway, try it out. Sorry for no candy.

• Like 1

• Leader

This idea came up when i saw Redbaird and my belgium friends barb and lucky send eachother stuff like chocolate.

You are thinking of von Rantala, I believe   :)  http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/70908-packed-from-belgium/

Maybe you are remembering that video that I posted there.

Do you guarantee that what you ship will be like an angel pissing on your tongue?

did you not get a problem with customs ?

also you maybe you should not offer perishable goods. otherwise you maybe get a smelly surprise package, after it was flying half around the world. :crazy:war:

Edited by stabak
  • Like 2

did you not get a problem with customs ?

also you maybe you should not offer perishable goods. otherwise you maybe get a smelly surprise package, after it was flying half around the world. :crazy:war:

Yes, maybe not those that can spoil quickly but I'm all up for "care-packages" or suprise packages :D

• Like 2

You are thinking of von Rantala, I believe   :)  http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/70908-packed-from-belgium/

Maybe you are remembering that video that I posted there.

Do you guarantee that what you ship will be like an angel pissing on your tongue?

Oh shit ur right ^^ But yeah i think there wont be a problem with sending sweets or non food products but moses i think sending fish might be a problem :P