What annoys you the most?

603 Ex

What annoys me most while playing?  It's Me. If a camper gets me - whateves.  If he/she gets me 2 or 3 times - well I'm the idiot that let that happen. But as for camping, if I'm getting pummeled in a game - I drop back, camp a little while, recover my chi and charge back in. 

The real game is trying to improve each time and figure out how to defeat the tactics that keep killing me.  As long as everyone is playing within the !rules of the game - it ain't nuttin but fun!

Edited by Schmeltzie
  • Like 2

Hmmmm, I think it would have to be a non-game issue (sort-of). And that would be ping spikes. I lag like nobody's business and to make it worse, when the microwave at my house turns on you can say good bye to the internet. So shitty...

• Like 2

People we who apply, post on the forums, active on TS and then are caught cheating! 

I agree so much hehe..

People who apply, make 10 quick posts, never visit the forum again, six months later complain on server cause they never got accepted..  :P

Tubes when they kill me when they kill people for me then I have nothing that annoys me apart from the children that feel the need to come on and choose to be stupid

• Like 1

I agree so much hehe..

People who apply, make 10 quick posts, never visit the forum again, six months later complain on server cause they never got accepted.. 

Or when people complain that it is to hard to recruit people and then b*** that they were never accepted 

• Like 1

For me it's kill streaks and the over exaggerated bullet penetration that's about it. The tubers are annoying, and so are the campers, however both can be beaten. The UAV is the most annoying one, some miraculous little charm that shows where everyone is on the map, allowing infamous wallbangers, not gonna name names *cough*Mirek*cough* to just sit with an LMG and spray at dots through a wall. The airstrike is hit or miss, literally and almost useless on closed in maps. The only annoying thing about the heli is hardly anyone ever shoots at it. Playing without kills streaks would totally change the way the game is played, as would turning FF on with Damage reflected. 

I hate when you are getting "hugged" by your teammate so you can't move. Or teammate running next to you and becuase of the hitboxes you get somehow pushed by your teammate without him pushing you, into line oif fire of the panzerfaust.

Oh and the hold in the trigger spray and pray gun PPSH.

Edited by MosesIsComingLookBusy

L M G s....... Nuf Said. 

No, I hate lmgs the most, but also campers, tubes, and especially those dang n00bs who use all 3..... Because there are those people.... 

Also, I am so sorry TC. :D I know that was directed at me. 

Shit if you don't like tubes go play on abner. See for me I like to tube. I can't stand when someone bitches in game about stuff and they are running around with a p90.

• Like 1

People who complain about weapons which are part of the game, otherwise they wouldn't be there, its only annoying when you get to the rank of 55 but if your going up the ranks you need all the points you can get. However the biggest thing for me is people who stand/block doorways and then you get killed  :D