What annoys you the most?

603 Ex

I don't get to annoyed when I play COD4 (after all, video games are meant for fun and relaxation are they not? lol)

but if there is one thing that annoys me, it is when I die after stampeding over claymores that are placed in the most random places ever. :)

I would say its when you spawn right where you died seconds before and being killed by the same person (airstrike) or just killing them instantly. I also don't like how my airstrikes seem angle to try and kill me.

• Like 1

People with Big Egos and that always like to "challenge" me and shit because they feel embarrassed or something when I kill them.

People who complain about things that are allowed :P

For example, camping of any kind, tubes and last stand (which are allowed on beginners and tubes are allowed on Killbox), spawn killing (shit happens, especially with how quirky the spawning system is in COD4) and a bunch of other things.

Totally agree with this. What's worse is when it is an admin doing it!

• Like 1

The fact the the maps are never changed on 1.6.

Also that 1.6 seems to be TDM, and is now a ghost town :-(

Add to my previous post: People/members who don't check the forums. Those who don't check the forums, then complain about things, like stale map rotations -__-

Check the members only cod subforums too nub, I would link all those topics too if it weren't against the rules.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 4

Add to my previous post: People/members who don't check the forums and complain about stale map rotations -__-

Check the members only cod subforums too nub, I would link all those topics too if it weren't against the rules.

thatll be 10$ of beer! lol, thank you medic for not readin forums. just earned me a quick buck.

• Like 4

Add to my previous post: People/members who don't check the forums. Those who don't check the forums, then complain about things, like stale map rotations -__-

You know, you're one of the only people here who's been around longer I'd bet. :-P just because I suck you call me a nub....

And I did check the forums, some. Of course, the forums are massive. 

You know, you're one of the only people here who's been around longer I'd bet. :-P just because I suck you call me a nub....

And I did check the forums, some. Of course, the forums are massive. 

cough cough cough...what am i chop liver?

Just remember if you wanna make a comment, it helps to be informed before hand...thats why its always suggested that you read pinned topics. Especially if you are coming back, should be the first thing you do after letting us know you are back.