What annoys you the most?

603 Ex

For me it's skill stacking. When you show up to a game and find that the mega-scorers are consistantly piled on one team. There is no rule against it. It's just lame.

aside from my shitty internet connection and old toaster of a laptop, which annoy the living crap outa me. No really its a pain in the ass that I has to have a cooling pad, external fan and the internal fan set to high, the thing still gets to hot to touch after about an hour of playing. In game the only thing that really gets under my skin is dying three times in one airstrike, especially mine.

Oh, I almost forgot people that put ketchup on everything....... :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Marines slot hoggers...

Can't play a game without the same 15 people always taking up slots. :/ Throws off balance... and when the win/loss ratio is usually in that one team's favor, something's off... :(

I wish games would go back to simple Red vs Blue because being 'american', 'marines', or whatever the popular nationality happens to be really ruins multiplayer games.

• Like 2

Marines slot hoggers...

Can't play a game without the same 15 people always taking up slots. :/ Throws off balance... and when the win/loss ratio is usually in that one team's favor, something's off... :(

I wish games would go back to simple Red vs Blue because being 'american', 'marines', or whatever the popular nationality happens to be really ruins multiplayer games.

I agree with you 100%. I always auto but there are the peeps that have to be Marines for some reason. Tube you later 

• Like 1

Whiners, haters, laggs, and haters

campers, trolls, and arty makers

cheaters, adrenaline takers, 

pf noobs, stackers, ofc raters

rushers, pushers and blockers

med packers and rest of that  f**kers

Written in poem.

• Like 2

Marines slot hoggers...

I agree with you 100%. I always auto but there are the peeps that have to be Marines for some reason. Tube you later 

Yep.

It's usually an ego or pride thing.

Look at old school titles like Wolfenstein ET. Can't tell you how many times I've booted dipshits that would stack allies. Their excuse? "I will never play a nazi!!"

I've seen the same shit in cod4. People that won't play opfor or spetnaz because they're terrorists. People have some sort of a mental block and don't understand that this shit ain't real life. It's basically a bunch of polygons killing another bunch of polygons for no real reason. It's supposed to be a time waster and it's supposed to be fun. I don't see taking up all the slots 24/7, or raping 'terrorist' teams so bad that half the players leave, as much fun. Kind of a **** move.

Can't tell you how many times I've had my eyes on dudes on server, ready to kick them so I, or other players can have a turn playing the 'english' speaking dudes. Admin abuse be damned! Hah.

On a side note pertaining to the OP: Can't stand shitty spawn timers. Nothing screams fun like getting wasted by Airstikes, only to respawn into another. Speaking of, to hell with airstrikes too. Dumb as mechanic that rewards lol1337pros and punishes newbs. Bring back dat arcadey UT style mayhem.

okay here is a good one. 

Going to spec someone with when you are kicking ass to have the following happen:

1. They were just lucky and they really do suck

2. It's just Funk using 1 of his 100 damn different names!! 

• Like 1