=F|A=

Smileyyy

Go to this link - http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/184-applications-join-us/

and paste the below info for your app. Kindly mention your past clan (if any). I know you are with a clan or past clan? Please confirm this if you are or if you were?

---------------------------------------------------
Ingame Name (Gaming Alias):
Your Past Gaming Alias:
Your Past clans if any:
Xfire :
How often do you play:
Have you submited your last 8 character of GUID in your profile:
Do you use TS3 ( Yes / No (If not why not?)):
=F|A= Server you play on most :
Your expertise ( Coding, moder, Photoshop, etc) :
Do you have VIP membership:
Have you donated:
Will you be able to help in recruiting?:
What you will be able to offer to community, if you join us:
Referral (Which member referred you):
Do you have 40,000 XP (Provide Ingame Screenshot)
:

Tell us about yourself:

I will have someone explain him in his native language that joining us will be impossible because of his age and language barrier.

It might very well be a troll but let's give him the benefit of the doubt that he really could be a 11 year old boy that didn't learn English well enough yet, is overwhelmed by this huge forum and simply doesn't know what to do.

I will have someone explain him in his native language that joining us will be impossible because of his age and language barrier.

It might very well be a troll but let's give him the benefit of the doubt that he really could be a 11 year old boy that didn't learn English well enough yet, is overwhelmed by this huge forum and simply doesn't know what to do.

I read that he is 11 years old in his application post. If this is the case, you're going to have to wait 4 years before you can join F|A. However, you are very much welcome both on the forums and on the servers ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm posting this here because you're subscribed to this Devil, as well as admins- and you filed a application. As you are a (potential future) applicant I feel the need to point this out to the admins and members.

You really need to watch how much you use the vsays. Last night you were probably one vsay away from being muted. And when I see a group of people spamming vsays, my warning goes for the entire group- not just one person. This is the first time I've seen this behavior from you, and I hope it's the last. But doing things like spamming chat and vsays will earn you negative reputation- and I'd like to help you prevent that if possible. :)

Also keep in mind that English is the only language allowed in main chat. If you want to talk to someone in a different language, you may do so by using the PM function. You can use it by entering your console "~" key and typing "/m (playername) text goes here"

Good luck and have fun! :)

• Leader

I read that he is 11 years old in his application post. If this is the case,

17 on his profile and affirmed on a server.

17 on his profile and affirmed on a server.

And I present to you: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/51711-invalid-fa/?p=453629

Can i join?

I gonna tell anything over my i'm not good in English, you know why?

I'm 11years old and i'm from Belgium my real name is Hannes.

F#ckTheDevil.

He must be playing you. Or Gubbi and I. -_-

Interesting introduction lol. Welcome to forums. I have the feeling your patience level is gonna be an issue. Good luck with that.